• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Paul Ryan Wants More Immigrants as long as they look like him

Winston

Advanced stage dementia patient pls support my run
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ro...-news/paul-ryan-irish-immigration-769807/amp/

Outgoing House Speaker Paul Ryan is pushing new legislation that would increase the number of immigrants who come to the United States, as long as they are Irish.
Ryan, whose relatives fled the country in 1851, got the bill passed in the House on November 28, and it is expected to clear the Senate possibly as soon as Monday. One Republican senator is currently blocking the bill, according to a GOP aide who spoke with Politico.

Appalling that "Open borders" Paul Ryan would usher in swaths of criminal, rapists and drug dealers like Whitey Bulger. We must never bow at the altar of political correctness and be vigilant in calling these Irish criminals out and the politicians that support their infestation of our great nation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ro...-news/paul-ryan-irish-immigration-769807/amp/

Appalling that "Open borders" Paul Ryan would usher in swaths of criminal, rapists and drug dealers like Whitey Bulger. We must never bow at the altar of political correctness and be vigilant in calling these Irish criminals out and the politicians that support their infestation of our great nation.

Nobody cares about Ryan. He has less than two weeks and he's a private citizen again.

On the other hand, educated people getting preference is a good thing.

Nobody cares about Ryan. He has less than two weeks and he's a private citizen again.

So only white people are educated? There are people of all colors who are intelligent who have had limited education.

You support this?

There are unknown Middle Easterners with ties to ISIS in Ireland and you support this?

You support this?

There are unknown Middle Easterners with ties to ISIS in Ireland and you support this?

^^ Yep, heard about it on Fox News. Terrible Situation.

That depends on your perspective. If you're a protectionist wanting to preserve high paying jobs then not so much.

^^ Yep, heard about it on Fox News. Terrible Situation.

Hey, it's out there and now who among us can demonstrate there are not Irish ISIS tied nationals?

(Journalists spreading lies.)

Can't believe Ryan would support ISIS like this! Hurting our country! Very bad!

You support this?

Sure. I support this. I also support robust vetting from EVERY country. Including Ireland.

Sure. I support this. I also support robust vetting from EVERY country. Including Ireland.

Well, not me, I won't bow down to the altar of political correctness.

So only white people are educated? There are people of all colors who are intelligent who have had limited education.

Huh? Who argued that?

How about you educate us by posting demographic and education statistics for various countries on several continents

There are visas for people with skills and education that are open to others. The E-3 visas were just earmarked for Australians in a tit for tat arrangement, that also makes it easier for skilled Americans to immigrate to Australia. This adds Ireland to that arrangement, sort of. It only lets the Irish get the E-3 visas that the Aussies don’t use.

Word on the street has Ryan eyeing the Ambassadorship to the “Green Island!”
https://www.irishcentral.com/news/politics/paul-ryan-irish-roots

Back
Top Bottom