• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Paul Ryan threatens to arrest democratic House members on the floor

Indeed. Ryan has every right. And, of course, Ryan recognizes rights above politics. Like that enforcing rights over a dude that was pummeled within an inch of his life because of his civil disobedience. Yeah, that'll go over well. What could go wrong?

I was just confounded by this. What the **** is happening? Arresting members of the legislature on the House floor would be some serious nazi ****. I hope it doesn't come to that.

House Floor Erupts in Total Chaos as Paul Ryan Threatens Protesting Democrats with Arrest

What the heck. It would simply complete the perfect example of government at its incompetent worst. I've seen better behavior in a middle school playground. Perhaps we should replace them all with middle school students.

Haha. Of course. Because you wanted Bundy arrested but not those violating the law in this thread.

If I remember correctly the Dems wanted Bundy and his kin killed not arrested.

They were all gung ho to go in there guns blazing to kill as many as possible.

Back
Top Bottom