• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Paul Ryan: I haven't dropped Obamacare

Linc

NIMBY
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Paul Ryan: I haven

...Paul Ryan has been living off the government teat his entire life since a young boy.
Do as I say, not as I do Paul Ryan, one of the top TEN power politicians in DC.

Last edited:

Paul Ryan has been living off the government teat his entire life since a young boy.

Hypocrisy and rants about the End Times is really all that's left of conservatism. Besides that there's no there there.

Paul Ryan has now walked back his true feelings he gave in his op ed, after blowback from the TEAoctopus.
Yet, he has two opposite clips, depending on his audience.

McCain: ACA fight 'a fool's errand'...

What makes the GOP believe that DEMs will accept a "short-term" anything, as if they won the election?

Gallup Poll: GOP favorability rating is now DOWN to 28%. No lifelines this time Boehner.

Republican members are feeling the heat from their constituents with phone calls.

Red-State Erickson calls Repub Sen. Johnson-WIZconsin a "liar", for trashing Cruz in closed-door lynch-mob assailing of said TeaCruz.
Apparently, Johnson, who is a work of art, promised to defund ACA and be a lemming.
That champagne of bottled beer tastes pretty good.

Besides Ryan, have any other recent sign-ups for PPACA from the GOP HOuse and Senate been heard/seen complaining about their policy lately ?
NO ? Except a dude with 140 million, 2nd richest, complaining about how much more his family with five children cost .

..."Paul Ryan has been living off the government teat his entire life" since a young boy.

Back
Top Bottom