• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Paul Ryan Disavows Trump's Attack on Judge's 'Mexican Heritage'

As I already stated.
Of course I use that word to describe posts like yours. It is only fitting.

Did you really not understand that the first time it was said?
Enjoy your delusion

No, quite clearly, for whatever reason, you need it to be there, but you STILL haven't demonstrated that it actually is outside of your imagination.

Sorry, I'm not really interested in playing Fantasy Land games that are based solely on your flights of fancy about what isn't there.

You'll have to carry on alone.
I spoke to the "appearance".
You on the other hand are speaking of "actual" which it does not have to be.

So it is you who are playing a silly fantasy game by not acknowledging the "appearance" is there.

Go run your bs elsewhere.

That is all you have. Your delusional thoughts.

Now how about actually addressing the topic?

Apparently that is all you both have.
So care to actually address the topic?

Since you failed to back up your original claim and apparently aren't going to in the future I guess we could address Ryan's response. It appears to me that he isn't in Trump's corner as much as the Trumpateers think he is.

That is all you have. Your delusional thoughts.

Now how about actually addressing the topic?

Apparently that is all you both have.
So care to actually address the topic?

Ok back on topic.
Trump is throwing out accusations hoping to cause a distraction and get everything thrown out so he doesant have to lose in court

Since you failed to back up your original claim and apparently aren't going to in the future I guess we could address Ryan's response. It appears to me that he isn't in Trump's corner as much as the Trumpateers think he is.
Apparently you are confused and still have failed to actually address what was said.

As the "In addition" part was part of the intended reply, either address that portion or push on

Let me again provide what was said to you so you cannot feign not being able to find it.

No, I haven't admitted anything.
I pointed out that the La Raza Lawyers Association has tried to distance their self from the National Council of La Raza.
But nowhere did they say they had no ties in that quote.

So are you going to actually address what was said in what you have been avoiding or are you just going to contue to deflect?

Again, let me provide what you are avoiding.

Thanks, I'll look into it.
I was about to post this "In addition".
I will post it here as a reply.

In addition to the above.

The La Raza Lawyers Association has tried to distance their self from the National Council of La Raza by saying the following.
“Our organization has not been involved in organizing any of the anti-Trump rallies, much less encouraged our members or anyone to participate in any illegal activity,”

That doesn't say there isn't a connection between the two organizations.
But even if there isn't an actual connection between the two, the Lawyers Association still has handed out scholarships to illegals which Trump is against.

As you can plainly see, nowhere did I say I was wrong but did allow for there not to be any actual connection in the last sentence.

Ok back on topic.
Trump is throwing out accusations hoping to cause a distraction and get everything thrown out so he doesant have to lose in court
Really?
You don't say?
iLOL

How's would that work exactly?

Apparently you are confused and still have failed to actually address what was said.

As the "In addition" part was part of the intended reply, either address that portion or push on

Let me again provide what was said to you so you cannot feign not being able to find it.

Really?
You don't say?
iLOL

How's would that work exactly?

This was your original post in this thread and this is the claim you have failed to back up.

Clearly you do not not know what "racist" is.

Secondly, the Judge has ties to an organization who's President made false comment against Trump and was derogatory against the GOP.

Secondly, the Judge has ties to an organization who's President made false comment against Trump and was derogatory against the GOP.

Link to comments & pls post his comments.

This was your original post in this thread and this is the claim you have failed to back up.

And, you asked for links. To what I was talking about.
I replied with the information, and you said thanks
And then I made note that I had been about to make an "In addition" post to what I said and instead included it in that reply.
Ever since then you have avoided it. Likely because you noticed I made an allowance for there to be no actual connection. And that is the actual point of contention here.
I made that allowance and you do not want to recognize it.

So either address what was said or push on.

Here I will post it again for you so that you may address it this time instead of avoiding it.

Thanks, I'll look into it.
I was about to post this "In addition".
I will post it here as a reply.

In addition to the above.

The La Raza Lawyers Association has tried to distance their self from the National Council of La Raza by saying the following.
“Our organization has not been involved in organizing any of the anti-Trump rallies, much less encouraged our members or anyone to participate in any illegal activity,”

That doesn't say there isn't a connection between the two organizations.
But even if there isn't an actual connection between the two, the Lawyers Association still has handed out scholarships to illegals which Trump is against.

Either address it or push on.

Link to comments & pls post his comments.

That post has already been addressed.
Try following the conversation.

So? So does Trump.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

So does Trump, what?
[emoji38] have deep, long, ties to people who are against him, to include his likely Democrat competitor.

Trump probably has longer ties to the Democrat party than this judge does to his organization, which Trump (lied, and) claimed was La Raza.

[emoji38] have deep, long, ties to people who are against him, to include his likely Democrat competitor.

Trump probably has longer ties to the Democrat party than this judge does to his organization, which Trump (lied, and) claimed was La Raza.

Hilarious.
Trump is not presiding over a case where his bias may influence the outcome, is he? So his ties are irrelevant to that but the Judges beliefs and/or ties are not.

Lied? More hilarity.
You might want to distinguish between what he has said and what others have said.

Hilarious.
Trump is not presiding over a case where his bias may influence the outcome, is he? So his ties are irrelevant to that but the Judges beliefs and/or ties are not.

No - instead he wants to head up an entire branch of government where his board will influence outcomes.

But in the meantime, he'll continue to lie, and continue to hypocritically attack others for what he does.

No - instead he wants to head up an entire branch of government where his board will influence outcomes.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with this case.

But in the meantime, he'll continue to lie, and continue to hypocritically attack others for what he does.
Your biased opinion is noted. It is also noted that it has nothing to do with this case or the claim you made of it in this thread.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with this case.

Your biased opinion is noted. It is also noted that it has nothing to do with this case or the claim you made of it in this thread.
[emoji38] Trumps past and his lies aren't biased opinion - those are called data.

And, you asked for links. To what I was talking about.
I replied with the information, and you said thanks
And then I made note that I had been about to make an "In addition" post to what I said and instead included it in that reply.
Ever since then you have avoided it. Likely because you noticed I made an allowance for there to be no actual connection. And that is the actual point of contention here.
I made that allowance and you do not want to recognize it.

So either address what was said or push on.

Here I will post it again for you so that you may address it this time instead of avoiding it.

Either address it or push on.

That post has already been addressed.
Try following the conversation.

There's nothing to address. You made a claim you can't back up and as a result you want me to prove negative. Try to fail less will you, it's embarrassing.

There's nothing to address. You made a claim you can't back up and as a result you want me to prove negative. Try to fail less will you, it's embarrassing.
Wrong. The embarrassment is all yours.

Do you really go about your discussions ignoring what the person says only to then try and make an irrelevant point to what has already been said?
That is called absurdity.

So the Judge has previously shown a behavior to support illegals and Trump is a know opposer of them.

Trump's being against illegals is vehemently apposed by many, if not most of the Hispanic/Latino-American community as evidenced by the constant vitriol coming from them and reported in the press. This Judge is part of that community.

This Judge belongs to The La Raza Lawyers Association, which is just one of the 18 Lawyer Associations of the La Raza Lawyers of California who links to the National Council of La Raza on their "LINKS & AFFILIATES" page.

Wrong. The embarrassment is all yours.

Do you really go about your discussions ignoring what the person says only to then try and make an irrelevant point to what has already been said?
That is called absurdity.

So the Judge has previously shown a behavior to support illegals and Trump is a know opposer of them.

Trump's being against illegals is vehemently apposed by many, if not most of the Hispanic/Latino-American community as evidenced by the constant vitriol coming from them and reported in the press. This Judge is part of that community.

This Judge belongs to The La Raza Lawyers Association, which is just one of the 18 Lawyer Associations of the La Raza Lawyers of California who links to the National Council of La Raza on their "LINKS & AFFILIATES" page.

You've backed up nothing. Your little "In addition" posts proved or refuted nothing. The only link you posted (to a dinner program) proved nothing. Keep being wrong you have a reputation to uphold.

You've backed up nothing. Your little "In addition" posts proved or refuted nothing. The only link you posted (to a dinner program) proved nothing. Keep being wrong you have a reputation to uphold.
Now you are blatantly being dishonest.

What was it you did not understand about the following when I posted it?

My "in addition" post was a continuation of what was being said in reply to your question of "Got a link?" and it contained the above sentence.

Are you really unable to understand that?

I made an allowance and you chose to ignore it to pursue your absurdity which was made irrelevant by what I had already stated.
That is the only reason you chose and continued to ignore it.

And the information I posted most defiantly showed the Judge was part of The La Raza Lawyers Association and that it supports illegals, which of course we all know Trump is against.

And what is even more funny about this is that you can not show a link does not exist.

Last edited:
Part of the problem?

Are people not permitted to question the Holy One?

Ok first of the holy one is Obama. you know this. Second if you don't see what she's doing and the rest of the media, than I can't help you.

Ok first of the holy one is Obama. you know this. Second if you don't see what she's doing and the rest of the media, than I can't help you.

Trump is Obama 2.0. Same vague promises. Same worshipful attitude from his sheep.

Back
Top Bottom