• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Paul Manafort shared 2016 polling data with Russian associate, according to court filing

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Go figure that... Trump administration was colluding with the Russians.

Paul Manafort shared 2016 polling data with Russian associate, according to court filing

Paul Manafort shared 2016 presidential campaign polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, an associate the FBI has said has ties to Russian intelligence, according to a court filing.

The information is in a filing that appears to inadvertently include details not intended to be made public and indicates a pathway by which the Russians could have had access to Trump campaign data.​

Last edited:
tumblr_oyn1zf5USI1twiwvzo1_1280.jpg

:coffeepap

It's been 30 minutes since the OP... I guess the trumpettes have to get their response marching orders before weighing in on the topic.

Paul Manafort shared 2016 presidential campaign polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, an associate the FBI has said has ties to Russian intelligence, according to a court filing.

The information is in a filing that appears to inadvertently include details not intended to be made public and indicates a pathway by which the Russians could have had access to Trump campaign data.​

Of course. How else would the Russians have known who to target with their misinformation? They had to know where the stupid were. And, they found the treasure trove. Millions of them. After all, you can't be very smart if you voted for Trump.

It's been 30 minutes since the OP... I guess the trumpettes have to get their response marching orders before weighing in on the topic.

Wall, Mexicans, Pelosi!

I have one
Did Mueller's team have the right to review prior to court submission to ensure no leaks, info that was not public and a threat to the investigation/National Security if made public?

I have one
Did Mueller's team have the right to review prior to court submission to ensure no leaks, info that was not public and a threat to the investigation/National Security if made public?

Yes .

What?!

I was assured by Mycroft (or insert your fave trumpette here) that there has been no evidence of collusion.

Hour and a half later... trumpettes must be waiting on Hannity talking point instructions.

How should I know what Mueller wanted?

2 high priced law firms go over the documentation, and neither picked up on that.
Makes one wonder what Mantafort and possibly Mueller are up to?

2 high priced law firms go over the documentation, and neither picked up on that.

It is possible that neither high-priced law firm realized the issue.

How should I know what Mueller wanted?

Because... I have an inside agent... Agent... let's call her "Agent Amelia"... coincidence I'm sure, who happens to be sleeping with Mueller and has all the goods on the topic!

Last edited:
It is possible that neither high-priced law firm realized the issue.

Could be, but I think there may be more. To big a case, to big an investigation, and when has Mueller's team made mistakes such as this

I'm thinking the law firms did all that legal work and handed it over to their secretary to post or something of the sort.

Back
Top Bottom