• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Paul Manafort (of Trump fame) caught tying to leave the country for Dubai (passport revoked)

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Very interesting, no?

So the story is this...

Very interesting, no?

So the story is this...

Oh yes it is!. This is one man in our jurisdiction, we do NOT WANT jet- setting around the globe right now. What ever he is up to, is very nasty and sordid business that will not be consistent with stated Biden administration values and policies either for law enforcement, or international relations. I think the State Dept, the Justice Dept as well as the FBI should be taking a very hard look at his recent contacts, emails, financials and travel plans.

Last edited:
Oh yes it is!. This is one man in our jurisdiction, we do NOT WANT jet- setting around the globe right now. What ever he is up to, is very nasty and sordid business that will not be consistent with stated Biden administration values and policies either for law enforcement, or international relations. I think the State Dept, the Justice Dept as well as the FBI should be taking a very hard look at his recent contacts, emails, financials and travel plans.
yeah. he's anti-american.

Maybe it was just a vacation.

Trump republicans, would you guys like to chime in?

Maybe it was just a vacation.

Trump republicans, would you guys like to chime in?
No need. Their support for anti American/patriotic douche bags is well documented in this forum.

But, but… both sides do it. I hear there are some tensions between Harris and Biden to right now. (/sarcasm)

But, but… both sides do it. I hear there are some tensions between Harris and Biden to right now. (/sarcasm)
man, Manafort is about as dirty as a guy can be. i'd hate to be that guy's family.

Every last one of them is scum.

Back
Top Bottom