• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Paul Erickson, boyfriend of alleged Russian spy Maria Butina, indicted on fraud charges

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
WASHINGTON – Paul Erickson, a Republican operative who dated a woman accused of spying on the U.S. on behalf of Russia, was indicted on federal charges of wire fraud and money laundering.
Erickson was indicted on Tuesday in South Dakota in what prosecutors described as a two-decades-long scheme to attract investors then use the cash to enrich himself.

11 counts total. Thank you, Department of Justice. Greed should not pay.

https://www.press-citizen.com/story...ria-butina-indicted-fraud-charges/2796650002/

I bet she was dating him for his attractiveness.
f99734e480c6fab022549d5efd561ded.jpg

Anyways:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Erickson_(activist)

During*Donald Trump's presidential campaign in 2016, Erickson attempted to develop a*back-channel*between the NRA and the*Russian government.[1]*In May 2016, Erickson sent an e-mail with the subject line "Kremlin Connection" to Trump campaign adviser*Rick Dearborn*asking Dearborn and then-Senator*Jeff Sessions*for advice on setting up a meeting between Trump and Russian president*Vladimir Putin*at an annual NRA convention.[1][11][12]*After Trump won the presidential election in November 2016, Erickson said he was advising*his transition team.[6]

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Maybe we look at the evidence before we decide what happened.

Just an idea of course.

The DOJ looked at the evidence, then indicted him. Not too hard to understand. Now he gets his felony trial.

The DOJ looked at the evidence, then indicted him. Not too hard to understand. Now he gets his felony trial.

This is called the "Look over there!" move.

My words had nothing to do with the process, I was pointing out that you are assuming that this person is guilty of what state claims they are guilty of, clearly on no evidence because no evidence has been provided.

Interesting. 11 fraud & money-laundering counts out of the South Dakota U.S. Attorney's office. It's got to be a Mueller referral.

Maybe he has a big gun.

No, he can't touch Pete Davidson, but apparently he helped her with homework and stuff. Probably while she was out on dates with Rick Santorum and Dana Rohrabacher. The guy screams incel a mile away.

It's obviously a Mueller referral. What we don't know, is if Mueller kept anything for himself? Regardless, I strongly suspect there are plenty of individuals in the NRA & GOP that aren't sleeping too well lately.

Where are Trumps comrades? They avoid these threads like the plague now.

My words had nothing to do with the process, I was pointing out that you are assuming that this person is guilty of what state claims they are guilty of, clearly on no evidence because no evidence has been provided.

You would be the only person in jury duty who would never raise their hand when they ask with what to charge the suspect with.

Another rube. She knew where to find the oafs....just find some republican NRA type, easy work.

It's obviously a Mueller referral. What we don't know, is if Mueller kept anything for himself? Regardless, I strongly suspect there are plenty of individuals in the NRA & GOP that aren't sleeping too well lately.
I am perfectly okay with self serving white collar criminals going to prison, **** their sleep.

I was hustling for 10 years before I reached a point of financial stability that allowed me to live well off and without much care for next month's bills. These guys are laundering money and get there faster while pretending to be all around loyal Americans. The kind who look down on me cause I think healthcare shouldn't be a decision based on finances, or gun control doesn't have to be left or right, but just the correct thing to do.

**** them. Zero sympathy.

Last edited:
I am perfectly okay with self serving white collar criminals going to prison, **** their sleep.

I was hustling for 10 years before I reached a point of financial stability that allowed me to live well off and without much care for next month's bills. These guys are laundering money and get there faster while pretending to be all around loyal Americans. The kind who look down on me cause I think healthcare shouldn't be a decision based on finances, or gun control doesn't have to be left or right, but just the correct thing to do.

**** them. Zero sympathy.

Couldn't agree more, Hatuey. Couldn't agree more.

No, no one is assuming that. Why be so dishonest?

Back
Top Bottom