• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Pat Tillman Investigation

H

hipsterdufus

Appearantly the army is going to have a criminal investigation on the friendly fire death of Pat Tillman.

WASHINGTON — The Army said Saturday that it would launch a criminal probe into the death of Pat Tillman, the onetime National Football League star who was inadvertently killed by gunfire from fellow soldiers in the mountains of Afghanistan in April 2004.

The Army's decision came after the Pentagon's inspector general reviewed the case and recommended further investigation into whether soldiers in Tillman's unit should be charged with negligent homicide.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationw...an5mar05,0,4712115.story?coll=la-story-footer

hipsterdufus said:
Appearantly the army is going to have a criminal investigation on the friendly fire death of Pat Tillman.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationw...an5mar05,0,4712115.story?coll=la-story-footer

I hope that the investigation includes who tried to cover up this whole thing. They burned Tillman's uniform to hide evidence. The whole thing sounded suspicious. I am proud of Pat Tillman's father for perservering with this issue. I hope heads roll as a result of the way this was handled.

I know there are some conspiracy theories regarding his death now. The Military only stroked those coals by not being forthcoming about the incident in the first place.

Forth time is the charm ? I geuss army coverups just dont stick like they use to.

JOHNYJ said:
Forth time is the charm ? I geuss army coverups just dont stick like they use to.

As I understand it, this is the first time that a criminal investigation will be done.

hipsterdufus said:
As I understand it, this is the first time that a criminal
investigation will be done.

This is the 4th time the Unied States army has investigated this incident. You wold think that if their was anything criminal going on they'd have noticed,by at least the second go round if not the first.

JOHNYJ said:
This is the 4th time the Unied States army has investigated this incident. You wold think that if their was anything criminal going on they'd have noticed,by at least the second go round if not the first.

JOHNYJ, of course they knew something criminal was going on--why do you think they lied about how he died and burned evidence? I am assuming that those who have supposedly investigated this before are not the same ones investigating it now.

Back
Top Bottom