• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Pat Robertson:Stable or Unstable?

Would Pat kill someone if god told him to in a dream?

• Yes, Pat is a very unstable individual

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No, Pat is unstable but fears jail more than god

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Depends on your def. of god

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ddoyle00

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Ok, Pat Robertson and his family have been in the news quite a bit for their comments on how all the natural disasters are because god is mad at man. He also told the city of Dover, Penn. to find a new god because they voted out his omnipotent presence.

Robertson is a complete idiot that should be in an institution.

I can't imagine what this country would be if he got elected when he ran for President a few years ago.:doh :doh :doh

Does this question really need to be asked? That's like asking "Does 2 plus 2 equal 4 or 7?" The man is nuts and anyone who thinks otherwise should seriously consider their own mental health.

Well, I was hoping that someone in his family would read this and take offense. Then that would be a fun debate!

Robertson is just one piece of the "American Taliban" that drove me away from Christianity years ago.

I think we're headed closer and closer to a theocracy if we're not careful.

Bush is pushing for the teaching of ID in schools, faith based initiatives, Bush talking to God about going to war in Iraq, rather than listening to his dad.
Scalia, is very much against the separation of church and state.
Delay wants to bring “a Biblical worldview to government.”
Santorum thinks that the ultimate homeland security issue is protecting the US against gay marriage.
Falwell blames secular humanists, gays and the ACLU for 9/11
Frist wants congress in the bedroom on end of life issues.

Add to the list Ralph Reed, Tony Perkins, Gary Bauer, Jim DeMint and Richard Land.

It's all Bizzaro world to me.

This is really a no-brainer, Pat Robertson is one of those people who gives Christians like myself such a bad name. Whenever I ask people if they have a religion (just to make conversation), they see my cross around my neck and say 'OMG, don't try to convert me' or 'WTF what makes you think you can condemn me to hell'...when i didn't even say anything! Pat Robertson really should be in an institution. He's not even a real Christian to begin with. I mean, what kind of Christian condemns another to death?

Back
Top Bottom