• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Passion Of The Christ' Star Jim Caviezel Believes People Are Killing Children For Their Blood To Prevent Aging, Promotes Bizarre QAnon Conspiracy

rocket88

Mod Conspiracy Theorist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

During a Q&A, the moderator brings up the topic of sex trafficking. Caviezel explains to one of the moderators that Ballard was supposed to be with him on the call “but he’s down there saving children as we speak. Because they are pulling kids out of the darkness and recesses of hell. The adrenochrome of children, look where we are at right now, hopefully, we need your prayers.

And the craziness continues....

It is such a shame that Jim went down the insane rabbit hole. Him and Guy Pearce were in Count of Monte Cristo. Excellent movie.

Really thought he was a well rounded actor after The Passion of the Christ.

So sad to see a person become unhinged.

So another mediocre right wing person believes in Q. And?

Bizarre. Some people have way too much time on their hands to be hawking unhinged CT.

tenor.gif

It is such a shame that Jim went down the insane rabbit hole. Him and Guy Pearce were in Count of Monte Cristo. Excellent movie.

Really thought he was a well rounded actor after The Passion of the Christ.

So sad to see a person become unhinged.
That version of the Count of Monte Cristo is one my favorite movies of all time. Absolute masterpiece. Frequency was pretty good with Caviezel too. Too bad he's apparently a nutter.

That version of the Count of Monte Cristo is one my favorite movies of all time. Absolute masterpiece. Frequency was pretty good with Caviezel too. Too bad he's apparently a nutter.

OMG I used to love that movie! Totally forgot about it until you brought it up just now.

And you believe him?
You don't? Odd position to take since you supported him and even admitted to donating money to his campaign.

Me, I don't support those I do not believe, and I certainly do not give them money.

Let's just hope Ballard doesn't make the news in the Pizzagate kind of way...

You don't? Odd position to take since you supported him and even admitted to donating money to his campaign.

Me, I don't support those I do not believe, and I certainly do not give them money.

You obviously don't read my posts or threads.

Meh. An actor is just a person who spends their working life pretending to be other people. When you look at it that way, the better they are at the job, the less we should actually listen to them.

"If a child knows he is going to die, his body will secrete this adrenaline …. It’s the worst horror I’ve ever seen. The screaming alone even if I never ever saw it."

Um.. might wanna think about that there, bud.

I’ll take Ronald Coleman and Basil Rathbone over some minor player player, any day.

This is just a ploy to get attention.

I’ll take Ronald Coleman and Basil Rathbone over some minor player player, any day.

This is just a ploy to get attention.

The version we are talking about has incredible swordfight scenes.

Meh. An actor is just a person who spends their working life pretending to be other people. When you look at it that way, the better they are at the job, the less we should actually listen to them.
I agree. It's almost like this dude is trolling the crowd. He knows his audience.

Back
Top Bottom