• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Passenger forced to explain whitee privileege to airline crew

your statement evidences it. no one pulls you over for driving while white. that's why you do not sense your advantage. there is not a down side to your skin color and thus, you are unable to recognize the disadvantages minorities experience only because of their skin color

I have been pulled over before so there goes that argument. I know that there are people out there that have different obstacles to overcome.
I have had to overcome obstacles myself. Life is full of obstacles. So there goes that argument out the window.

whereas you do not see skin color [yea, sure] and therefor have no understanding about how one's skin color can be a disadvantage in many aspects of American society

That is all the leftist seems to concentrate on is people skin color.

and i was of the belief that political party experienced political power as a result of democratic elections. by what method do they acquire political power in your world?
how did being a student of sun tzu aid the democratic party?

Leftist are always pitting groups against each other. That is all they have is identity politicals.
If everyone actually concentrated on the things they have in common vs the things that make them different
then there is no need for the democratic party.

The only way they stay around is their constant race baiting and pandering.
If you actually look at their policies not one of their policies has improve minority prosperity.

facts do not care about your feelings.
this is why they are facts.

You say that like we all haven't heard the audio tape.

why do you dismiss the possibility that white privilege could be real

and that it is the tolerance of white privilege which has divided the races

because people who espouse it as a things act dumb as **** , like that passenger who is stopping an airline employee from doing her important jobs to prepare for takeoff. forget her race, people get thrown off of planes for that ****.

https://twitter.com/bbyzee_7/status/1304229846638239744

Personally, I find it utterly unfair that this poor woman had to spend so much time explaining to white people how their privilege worked and how it unjustly impacted people of color. I think if I see a little bit more of this kind of thing I'll finally be convinced that I am not exhibiting anywhere near enough white guilt and that I am the one responsible for all bad things in the world.

Very mature post.

Very Trumpian!

why do you dismiss the possibility that white privilege could be real

and that it is the tolerance of white privilege which has divided the races

The divide in the country is from Trump.

Back
Top Bottom