• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Parnomal Activaty 2 Trailer was pulled by Twlight Fans

Oh good lord. The trailer was completely absurd and not scary (especially considering that the first film wasn't scary and was an utter disappointment).

I lol'd big time at this I tend to agree that it really wasn't that scary, but more funny actually at how bad the graphics were.

Giving all this power to 11 year old girls today spells bad, bad trouble for the future.

I can't blame those twilight fans for wanting it pulled. I just watched that trailer and it was so terrifying that I had a heart attack and had to be rushed to the hospital.

Gipper not just 12 years old girl meet the Twilight Moms
twilightmoms.jpg

Last edited:
Twilight, what the **** happened to vampires?

Back
Top Bottom