• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Parler gone

You’re not someone who can be taken seriously. You’re why discussion forums go sideways.

You remind me of the guy who started an argument with me over what year my car was. He had originally asked me what it was (and I told him). Then he started arguing with me about what year my own car was!

I had a Parler account. My wife had a Parler account. She never saw anything untoward, and neither did I. And I said so. Then you posted some crap that could have come from anywhere and expect me to believe it was on Parler.

I was on Parler. I don't believe you were, so I don't take YOU seriously. Go away.

Are the founders of BLM Marxists?
Nope...you ignored my questions and then dishonestly squirmed out of answering. (Or you dont understand antonyms)

"No soup for you!"

You remind me of the guy who started an argument with me over what year my car was. He had originally asked me what it was (and I told him). Then he started arguing with me about what year my own car was!

I had a Parler account. My wife had a Parler account. She never saw anything untoward, and neither did I. And I said so. Then you posted some crap that could have come from anywhere and expect me to believe it was on Parler.

I was on Parler. I don't believe you were, so I don't take YOU seriously. Go away.
WTF are talking about? Where did that come from? Where did I ever criticize Parler? My criticism has been of the powerful corporations which is silencing them.

Some are gonna be in for a rude awakening shortly!

Just watch the exodus by center right America from those sites in bed with the fascist Democratic Party.
👍👏

I agree, we will be watching over a period of time their mass exodus from those sites in bed with the fascist Democratic Party!

Roseann:)

Is that true? Not including the people killed in the actions that initiated the protests? Can you source that? I can only think of 2.

I really don't know the BLM numbers. I'm betting you don't either. You have to use reputable sources. Not RWNJ nonsense. The MAGA Mob knocked off 5 on the site. One cop and 4 of their own. Another officer died later of his wounds, so that's 6. Pretty good score for one afternoon.

Last edited:
I really don't know the BLM numbers. I'm betting you don't either. You have to use reputable sources. Not RWNJ nonsense. The MAGA Mob knocked off 5 on the site. One cop and 4 of their own. Another officer died later of his wounds, so that's 6. Pretty good score for one afternoon.

Three died at the riots due to their own medical issues that were pre-existing conditions, not caused by the riots.

Last edited:
Three died at the riots due to their own medical issues that were pre-existing conditions, not caused by the riots.

I dont have the links now, it was a few days ago but one of the deaths...and it could have been the same one as the heart attack was a guy who tazed himself accidentally and had a heart attack. And at least one of the others died of injuries falling while climbing up the Capitol outer wall. Um, those arent 'natural causes.'

But since I'm not going to go look, I wont argue if you disagree.

Good thing I posted them for you.

What, you think I bought photoshop, copied the exact template of how Parler posts are formatted, then wasted my time so I could convince you of the obvious truth that Trump supporters on Parler were calling for violence?

I just told you what I thought, and with as many lies going around as there are now, I want to see it with my own eyes, is that okay with you?

It is not a criminal conspiracy and insurrectionist site, so stop lying.
What if the owner of Parler decides to remove those posts that meet the above criteria?
Should Amazon offer Parler service again?

There is plenty of evidence there is. Quite frankly anyone supporting parlor should be ashamed of themselves.

Which is why you are rejecting any screenshots that show you what you don't want to see, right?

I'm rejecting anything you say because I don't trust you. Is that better?

I'm rejecting anything you say because I don't trust you. Is that better?

It's cute that you think I wasted time making fake screenshots when you can just look them up yourselves.

There is plenty of evidence there is. Quite frankly anyone supporting parlor should be ashamed of themselves.

Everyone wanting to censor freedom of speech over some cobbled up excuse should be ashamed of themselves.

I have no worries about that, you haven't so far.

One of us is the one insisting that all the photographic evidence they are seeing is wrong and false. It's not my fault you choose to wallow in it.

One of us is the one insisting that all the photographic evidence they are seeing is wrong and false. It's not my fault you choose to wallow in it.

You are trolling. That's not my fault. Drop it.

Either accept the facts or don't. You are already in the conspiracy theorist camp.

Don't try to tell me that you have "facts".
Posting images showing Parler users expressing violent sentiments is not trolling.

Chasing me around the forum while telling lies is. You have no proof of anything you say. Get off my ass.

Chasing me around the forum while telling lies is.

Chasing you around the forum? What?

You have no proof of anything you say. Get off my ass.

lol

"Dishonorable" in what way that isnt common with any other large corporation? Please be specific.
I'm looking at your question, but it really doesn't make sense to me. What other corporations are suppressing free speech like Amazon/Twitter? I never referenced corporations other than to say Amazon is a party to Twitter and their censorship. Look at the title of the OP. The thread is about Parler being black balled, and not about what corporations, and what they might have in common. Its about McCarthyism/Cancel culture in action.

Anyone that doesn't see the Democrat party's, and their agents move to authoritarianism is blind or doesn't want to look at things honestly. BLM represents that. Twitter wants that. Facebook and Google are power hungry and want to control the narrative. They don't want fairness. They're trying to wrest control in the name of "social justice." Sounds like Bolshevism to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom