• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Parler gone

Right, so the country had the terrorist attack coming last week.

ā€If we canā€™t have the country, no one can...ā€

Um, what? You've suddenly decided to feign reading for context?

Okay. :rolleyes:

So now we know where the nut jobs are. We need to bring Parler back šŸ˜

No need to wait. Most of the nutjobs are posting on this forum.
Interesting that you hadn't noticed.

Um, what? You've suddenly decided to feign reading for context?

Okay. :rolleyes:

When you say ā€œeveryone deserves blame for the terrorist attack,ā€ you are suggesting its just chickens coming home to roost. So you are declaring we had it coming.

Now go pretend you didnā€™t say what you previously just said and add an eye roll emoji cause thatā€™s how people who are good at words handle their shit.

No need to wait. Most of the nutjobs are posting on this forum.
Interesting that you hadn't noticed.
We do have our share but the mods won't let them plan attacks on the capitol. For that they'll have to have Parler.

šŸ˜‚ Lol!

This thread is so far off topic it now finds itself offshore in a foreign land.
If you accept claims from people that are unsupported, that's up to you. I can definitely believe you do.

It would be much better for them to be jerking off with left wing retards, eh?

You can come up with all the excuses you want. Anything to avoid acknowledging the violence that was on display on Parler.

You can come up with all the excuses you want. Anything to avoid acknowledging the violence that was on display on Parler.

Let me try this one more time: I didn't see anything and I'm not going to take your word for anything.

Let me try this one more time: I didn't see anything and I'm not going to take your word for anything.

It's not my words on it, it's recorded images. You don't like what they say, so you pretend they're fake.

You don't need to take his word. Amazon released a few in their response to the lawsuit, corroborating the images. If you want to see them on Parler, where do you think that content will be pulled from? Same place Amazon got it, their servers.

It's not my words on it, it's recorded images. You don't like what they say, so you pretend they're fake.

Let me try this again: I didn't see those pictures on Parler and you have no credibility. Don't worry, they are still investigating the Capitol incident.

I'll bet you were never on Parler, were you?

Let me try this again: I didn't see those pictures on Parler

Good thing I posted them for you.

What, you think I bought photoshop, copied the exact template of how Parler posts are formatted, then wasted my time so I could convince you of the obvious truth that Trump supporters on Parler were calling for violence?

Yes, and the very conservatives have been such a beacon of integrity here......
You have failed to show any real proof of your claims. That federalist article was jut RW crying at its finest.
I showed you plenty of proof. Your claims to the contrary are completely dishonest.

I'm happy to answer your questions when you answer mine. Where are the examples I asked for (they had nothing to do with systemic racism). You are completely changing the topic here....my requests are regarding you supporting your claims of the SM giants acting dishonorably. That is on topic...and here you go...off into la la land.

I've addressed your last sentence many times. Even regarding antifa here. Please keep up. I called them losers with no jobs that cant get women. As for Marxism...your accusation of that shows your ignorance of the liberal/Dem platform...should I call out that ignorance more?
You are using the word ā€œdisā€ honorable. I said that I donā€™t think theyā€™re honorable. Thereā€™s a difference. IMO, as I have stated in other posts. I believe that they have suppressed free speech by the their actions. They are connected to Twitter, their customer, who has taken away privileges from the President and others. Thatā€™s censorship. At the same time they continue to allow The Islamic Republic of Iran, and other bad actors to use their platform. Everyone knows that IRI sponsors terrorism in the ME, and SE Asia, and who knows where else. There are other examples, but Iran is sufficient to make my point. If you want to be an apologist for them be my guest.

Are the founders of BLM Marxists or not?

As far as the Liberal Democrat platform I donā€™t need to go any further than abortion. There are several other issues that I could name, but wonā€™t bother. And there are some things I agree with. But one huge issue I have is some of Bidenā€™s, or should I say Obamaā€™s candidates for cabinet positions. Itā€™s obvious that as long as Biden is in the WH his boss Obama will cast a huge shadow. Now if Harris were somehow to enter the Oval Office, which is in her plans, I doubt Obama will have much say. Obama is a bigger megalomaniac than Trump. Thereā€™s no bigger ego on the planet than his.

You are using the word ā€œdisā€ honorable. I said that I donā€™t think theyā€™re honorable.
Ah ha ha ha ha! Ok, you've admitted you cant answer it.

Nevermind, and I wont even bother reading the rest of what you wrote. You demonstrate zero credibility.

Good lord, that's almost signature-worthy...you're lucky, there are a lot of qualified 'applicants' right now. :)

Ah ha ha ha ha! Ok, you've admitted you cant answer it.

Nevermind, and I wont even bother reading the rest of what you wrote. You demonstrate zero credibility.

Good lord, that's almost signature-worthy...you're lucky, there are a lot of qualified 'applicants' right now. :)
Are the founders of BLM Marxists?

Back
Top Bottom