• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Parler gone

I don’t know what that has to do with confirming there were no antifas involved in the Trump insurrection attack on the Capitol.
Honestly...its all she has left....

I don’t know what that has to do with confirming there were no antifas involved in the Trump insurrection attack on the Capitol.

I thought it was worth mentioning in light of the fact that McCarthy, like many do, hold the POTUS responsible for his part while also holding the Democrats responsible for their part in dividing the country further.

I thought it was worth mentioning in light of the fact that McCarthy, like many do, hold the POTUS responsible for his part while also holding the Democrats responsible for their part in dividing the country further.

Let us know how that works out.

Feeling threatened by an opposing opinion again?

There‘s help for that you know...

Nope. Just laughing at your signature, because it's obvious to God & everyone that you're still in the cult.

LOL so then I consider you claim wrong and unsupported. It was on topic, it was your claim. It is dismissed as an invalid argument.

That's how it works. Fine with me.

😂 Lol!

This thread is so far off topic it now finds itself offshore in a foreign land.

You will never have unity when you keep pointing the finger at the other side.

😂 Lol!

This thread is so far off topic it now finds itself offshore in a foreign land.

When I see the tears of those supporting the clown, I remind myself that these people voted TWICE for the worst president of all time.

Lol

You will never have unity when you keep pointing the finger at the other side.

I’ll be sure to give your dime store opinion the consideration you believe it deserves.

Lmao

As someone who is currently serving I can absolutely guarantee you there are people stupid enough to post that on the internet.

Especially when they're just in an echochamber jerking off with other right wing ****tards.

It would be much better for them to be jerking off with left wing retards, eh?

As someone who is currently serving I can absolutely guarantee you there are people stupid enough to post that on the internet.

Especially when they're just in an echochamber jerking off with other right wing ****tards.

I salute you for your service but that is not why I agree with the above

My first grandson, 21 years of age, is an officer of the United States military. There is no place nor should there ever be a standing for partisans in our military. They should know to keep their personal politics close to the vest.

Hear!Hear!

Some are gonna be in for a rude awakening shortly!

Just watch the exodus by center right America from those sites in bed with the fascist Democratic Party.

Some are gonna be in for a rude awakening shortly!

Just watch the exodus by center right America from those sites in bed with the fascist Democratic Party.
and some will always not see

More people were killed in connection to the BLM protests/riots than the capitol.
I really don't know the BLM numbers. I'm betting you don't either. You have to use reputable sources. Not RWNJ nonsense. The MAGA Mob knocked off 5 on the site. One cop and 4 of their own. Another officer died later of his wounds, so that's 6. Pretty good score for one afternoon.

Adolf Hitler was released from prison early in the name of healing and reconciliation.

It was a bad choice.

I'm tired of this bullshit. If punishing an act of insurrection is untenable, our nation is already lost. Is that what you want?

Adolf Hitler was released from prison early in the name of healing and reconciliation.

It was a bad choice.

I'm tired of this bullshit. If punishing an act of insurrection is untenable, our nation is already lost. Is that what you want?

you

Lol

You don't get to accuse Democrats of dividing the nation when Republicans tried to overthrow it. Take that garbage to whatever right wing echo chamber is still standing.

But wait!

There isn't one.

Right, so the country had the terrorist attack coming last week.

”If we can’t have the country, no one can...”

Honestly...its all she has left....

Did you know that Kevin McCarthy likes cornflakes? If you like cornflakes you’re just like McCarthy!

Back
Top Bottom