• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Parler gone

Invading the capitol with the intent to murder the vice president and overturn an election is worse than vandalizing the outside of an empty federal building. Both are wrong. One will get you minor charges, a fine and maybe some time as a guest of the government. The other will get you years, especially since two officers are dead.

More people were killed in connection to the BLM protests/riots than the capitol.

What others do isn’t the model here. We’re talking about communication. Free speech. That puts it in a different arena. Corporations shouldn’t have that type of control.
Nope. Please answer my question. You are calling them out as dishonorable. IMO they are not acting any differently than other corporations do/would. I asked you for examples.

And you many want to look into any business or corporation's control over 'speech and communications' within their purview. This has nothing to do with the Constitutional right to free speech...I hope I dont have to explain that to you...it's all over this thread.

Of course. Only someone desperate to deflect away from the reality that a pro-Trump mob committed an act of insurrection against Congress would argue that they were not.

What was hilarious was watching some right wingers try to argue that it was really ANTIFA and it was a false flag while half of Parler was posting selfies and videos from inside the Capitol Building.

Multiple agencies have already stated they have no reason to suspect ANTIFA was involved in the storming of the Capitol.
Some of those selfies were with the Capitol police. Some of those videos were of the Capitol police removing barriers and allowing people into the Capitol.

Why do you and other lefties continue to use ANTIFA. There is a list of anarchist groups that do not go by ANTIFA.

And there is the absolute fact that the ****ing investigation is still ongoing so how does anyone know for fact what **** happened?

You don't! You know what the MSM wants you to know.

Kevin McCarthy declared on the House floor there is zero proof of antifa being involved. These are all Trump terrorists.

There can be no unity without a shared reality.

He also said the impeachment solves nothing.

And it may never come back:

More people were killed in connection to the BLM protests/riots than the capitol.
Is that true? Not including the people killed in the actions that initiated the protests? Can you source that? I can only think of 2.

And right now, you are someone who is denying reality because you don't like what you see.

lol

View attachment 67313331

Do you realize a fair number of these guys are ex-military who know enough to not publish mission critical information on the friggin internet??? No! They are not as stupid as leftwits.

Do you realize a fair number of these guys are ex-military who know enough to not publish mission critical information on the friggin internet??? No! They are not as stupid as leftwits.

As someone who is currently serving I can absolutely guarantee you there are people stupid enough to post that on the internet.

Especially when they're just in an echochamber jerking off with other right wing ****tards.

Most people dont see BLM as an immoral movement. Most realize that the majority of people involved in peaceful protesting are doing so for a good cause and DO NOT support violence. We know that the violence and rioting are ancillary and the movement is being 'used' for criminal purposes.

What happened on Wed is the opposite...it was immoral, it was wrong, it was based completely on false information swallowed in ignorance, it was an attack on democracy, an attack on the Constitution and Constitutional process, and it was very violent...it was PLANNED and INTENDED to be violent. All you had to do is look at how they dressed and what they brought with them. This entire 'movement' when in action IS criminal.
That’s your view, and many don’t agree with it. Maybe most people in Seattle don’t see BLM as immoral, but do some research on the leadership. The founders. Some of their statements. Videos. IMO, for you to dismiss violence, especially what we saw this summer, as ancillary, is immoral. Colateral damage is a war term. I doubt any of the people that lost their businesses to BLM and the rest would be comfortable being called ancillary.

The event last week was spontaneous, for the most part. There was an obvious criminal element, but the vast majority were hard working Americans that weren’t a part of the intrusion or destruction. That’s the truth and you know it.

And there is the absolute fact that the ****ing investigation is still ongoing so how does anyone know for fact what **** happened?

It amazes me that you think with all the photos and videos we have there is still doubt about who pulled off this attack.

You don't! You know what the MSM wants you to know.

And you know whatever Hannity and OAN shovel down your throat. Yes, you're very inspiring in how you throw yourself into believing right wing nutjobs and all the bullshit they spew.

That’s your view, and many don’t agree with it. Maybe most people in Seattle don’t see BLM as immoral, but do some research on the leadership. The founders. Some of their statements. Videos. IMO, for you to dismiss violence, especially what we saw this summer, as ancillary, is immoral. Colateral damage is a war term. I doubt any of the people that lost their businesses to BLM and the rest would be comfortable being called ancillary.

The event last week was spontaneous, for the most part. There was an obvious criminal element, but the vast majority were hard working Americans that weren’t a part of the intrusion or destruction. That’s the truth and you know it.
If you consider reinforcing systemic racism in the US something to agree with...IMO that is an immoral viewpoint. But if you do...just own it.

The event last week was not spontaneous...that's ludicrous and they've been publishing all over what they brought with them: look how they wore combat fatigues, helmets, bullet proof vests. They brought pistols, assault rifles, Molotov cocktails, pipe bombs, rope, etc. And the posts inciting it have been published as well, including in this thread.

To believe otherwise is complete, absolute blind bias. To the extreme.

Nope. Please answer my question. You are calling them out as dishonorable. IMO they are not acting any differently than other corporations do/would. I asked you for examples.

And you many want to look into any business or corporation's control over 'speech and communications' within their purview. This has nothing to do with the Constitutional right to free speech...I hope I dont have to explain that to you...it's all over this thread.
I really don’t care what you asked for. I’m staying on topic.

He also said the impeachment solves nothing.

I don’t know what that has to do with confirming there were no antifas involved in the Trump insurrection attack on the Capitol.

They're anonymous online (for the most part). So IMO it's pretty clear how stupid they are...maskless, hoodless, posing for cameras, being videoed saying it, LOLOL And then admitting it when arrested and interviewed.

The phrase 'dumb as a box of rocks' comes to mind each time when I see them.

Those participating are shaming our great veterans.

No, most of them are military cosplayers. Not the same thing.

Anarchists go by a lot of names. And there is evidence they are involved.

This would be more of that kind of evidence that never actually gets posted, right?

I really don’t care what you asked for. I’m staying on topic.
LOL so then I consider you claim wrong and unsupported. It was on topic, it was your claim. It is dismissed as an invalid argument.

That's how it works. Fine with me.

What others do isn’t the model here. We’re talking about communication. Free speech. That puts it in a different arena. Corporations shouldn’t have that type of control.

Are you a communist?

If you consider reinforcing systemic racism in the US something to agree with...IMO that is an immoral viewpoint. But if you do...just own it.

The event last week was not spontaneous...that's ludicrous and they've been publishing all over what they brought with them: look how they wore combat fatigues, helmets, bullet proof vests. They brought pistols, assault rifles, Molotov cocktails, pipe bombs, rope, etc. And the posts inciting it have been published as well, including in this thread.

To believe otherwise is complete, absolute blind bias. To the extreme.
I noticed you completely ignored my point on ancillary damage. That’s not surprising.

You want to change the topic of this thread and hijack it in the name of systemic racism. It’s about free speech and Big Techs attempts to silence it’s competition.

The founders of BLM are Marxists. Antifa is anarchist. Your comment about me supporting systemic racism is just rhetoric. Something you learned to say. There’s nothing in my comments that support your accusation which is typical of the left. When you have nothing, you resort to unfounded accusations.

If you’re a Marxist or Antifa you should just say so.

It amazes me that you think with all the photos and videos we have there is still doubt about who pulled off this attack.

And you know whatever Hannity and OAN shovel down your throat. Yes, you're very inspiring in how you throw yourself into believing right wing nutjobs and all the bullshit they spew.
I know enough to know it is asinine to draw conclusions before an investigation is completed. Bottom line no matter who was involved needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. And at the same time stop spewing narratives that have yet to be proven.

I know enough to know it is asinine to draw conclusions before an investigation is completed. Bottom line no matter who was involved needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. And at the same time stop spewing narratives that have yet to be proven.

On this we agree... Take our time, neutralize any ongoing threat by arresting them on charges that are solid and build a stronger case if it exists..

I’m on the side of truth. You think Amazon I honorable then fine. Go ahead and believe them. I don’t, but I don’t feel the need to insult you by calling you dense. And I don’t care what you buy.
"Dishonorable" in what way that isnt common with any other large corporation? Please be specific.
I noticed you completely ignored my point on ancillary damage. That’s not surprising.

You want to change the topic of this thread and hijack it in the name of systemic racism. It’s about free speech and Big Techs attempts to silence it’s competition.

If you’re a Marxist or Antifa you should just say so.
I'm happy to answer your questions when you answer mine. Where are the examples I asked for (they had nothing to do with systemic racism). You are completely changing the topic here....my requests are regarding you supporting your claims of the SM giants acting dishonorably. That is on topic...and here you go...off into la la land.

I've addressed your last sentence many times. Even regarding antifa here. Please keep up. I called them losers with no jobs that cant get women. As for Marxism...your accusation of that shows your ignorance of the liberal/Dem platform...should I call out that ignorance more?

Back
Top Bottom