• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Parkland Shooting commission suggests arming teachers.

And arming teachers is more likely to cause a school shooting than stop one.
Here in Ohio we have armed teachers and it's not a problem. Same with Oregon and Utah.

Not a problem...YET.

well it will be a problem for gun banners if an armed teacher whacks an active shooter or forces one to surrender

I was thinking they failed to teach him about government. I remember learning about the house, the Congress, the president and the supreme Court in first grade.
Reading back over,yeah that was pretty much what I meant.

=Rich2018;1069538982]So will you ban clubs and knives and cars ?

People drown in swimming pools, will you ban swimming pools too?
Hey I'm not the one that is ban crazy.

So WHAT ?
So it's not like he went nuts all the sudden and bought everything the same day.

I don't need any more
How many people own guns? How many guns are there? How many of these crimes are there? How many schools,malls and other places people gather? Put it under a microscope and you have your example.
Paddock alone is enough justification of the need to ban guns, seemingly America needs a lot more shootings to find the "need" to ban guns.
Just for shats and giggles I'm gonna drag this up again.https://oathkeepers.org/2018/04/majority-full-gun-rights-speech/#comment-333438

Not a problem...YET.

All those committing mass shootings at schools have to do is read and follow the signs saying "Gun Free Zone". I thought Liberals believed more laws would solve the problem? Shouldn't all we have to do is pass a law making it illegal to murder someone else and no more would occur?

You live in a country where from the age of three, schoolchildren practice hiding from gunmen. You must be so proud.

You live in a country where from the age of three, schoolchildren practice hiding from gunmen. You must be so proud.

There's no good reason for them to practice this. They're more likely to die driving to and from school than from a school shooter. It's just that the folks that run schools are innumerate.

Back
Top Bottom