• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Paris police on alert for Afghan who may be planning attack: police source

Erod

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Paris police on alert for Afghan who may be planning attack: police source | Reuters

Security agencies in Paris have circulated a photo of an Afghan asylum seeker on suspicion that he might be plotting an attack on the capital, a police source said on Thursday, as France reels from two strikes in a month by Islamic State loyalists.
Police did not have a name for the Afghan, the source said, and no active manhunt was underway. Metronews reported that the man had been in France for the past two months.

Yeah, let's keep absorbing refugees like Hillary wants to increase.

I hope they catch the guy. France has been getting its ass handed to them on the terrorism front.

Meanwhile, Hollande thinks it's more important to stick his nose into our politics rather then face the reality that he has a human cockroach problem in his own country.

I think we should deport all the Americans.

Did you know that every year, those disgusting animals kill 14,000 people and commit violent crimes against another 1,400,000 !?

I know. If Democrats would stop killing Democrats, our crime rate would drop by 70 percent.

Back
Top Bottom