• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Paris Hilton Arrested in Las Vegas

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Paris Hilton was arrested for possession of cocaine Friday night in Las Vegas.

0824-paris-hilton-bn-tmz-02-credit.jpg

According to police, Paris was the passenger in a vehicle that was pulled over outside the Wynn Hotel. The driver was arrested for DUI (drug-related, not alcohol) and when cops searched Hilton, they found her in possession of a controlled substance.

Police say tests revealed the substance to be cocaine.

She was arrested and released on her own recognizance.

Paris Hilton Arrested in Las Vegas | TMZ.com

0824-paris-hilton-bn-tmz-02-credit.jpg

According to police, Paris was the passenger in a vehicle that was pulled over outside the Wynn Hotel. The driver was arrested for DUI (drug-related, not alcohol) and when cops searched Hilton, they found her in possession of a controlled substance.

Why do people like this get released on bail? If it was you or me we'd sit in a cell until our hearing.

BTW she looks terrible in the above picture. Looks like she was made up by a mortician for a burial.

Why do people like this get released on bail? If it was you or me we'd sit in a cell until our hearing.

BTW she looks terrible in the above picture. Looks like she was made up by a mortician for a burial.

Yup! I agree on both counts. She looks plastic. Anyhow, she is going to go to jail for a long time.

I hope she finds a different path.
Drug addiction is no fun, regardless of who you are.

I had a question based on the headline I saw, which stated "Felony possession of cocaine". Is it a felony, regardless of the amount, or can you have a lesser amount which would cause it not to be a felony?

Yes, there's a difference between misdemeanor possession and felony possession.

I had a question based on the headline I saw, which stated "Felony possession of cocaine". Is it a felony, regardless of the amount, or can you have a lesser amount which would cause it not to be a felony?

If I am not mistaken the difference would be the amount which would be over and above what might be considered for personal use (ie selling drugs vs just using them)

Given the amount of money she has, she will go to rehab, and serve no time in jail for this

If I am not mistaken the difference would be the amount which would be over and above what might be considered for personal use (ie selling drugs vs just using them)

Given the amount of money she has, she will go to rehab, and serve no time in jail for this

That would be my guess as well. Loved it when her publicist said the equivalent of "Let's not leap to any hasty conclusions, here."

Spoiled princess will self destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2,....abort...abort...family will bail her out...she will go into 'rehab' and become an even greater D lister...

Back
Top Bottom