• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Parents must be proud that their daughter is a F*** up

Outlook

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Another rich elitist white privileged girl gets arrested for rioting.
She should have stayed home and graffitied her own house, break the windows of her own house or burn down the business where her parents work.
She obviously wasn’t nurtured enough growing up.

Lancaster protester held on $1 million bail is a sorority girl

Your future president. She is just working on her resume.

Another rich elitist white privileged girl gets arrested for rioting.
She should have stayed home and graffitied her own house, break the windows of her own house or burn down the business where her parents work.
She obviously wasn’t nurtured enough growing up.

Lancaster protester held on $1 million bail is a sorority girl

Here is a very fine Trumpist:

The man who drove his car into a crowd of anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville, Va., killing one person and injuring 35 has been sentenced to spending the rest of his life in prison. A federal judge issued the sentence of life without the possibility of parole on Friday for self-proclaimed neo-Nazi James Fields Jr., 22, of the Toledo, Ohio, area.

The judge's punishment, announced in a Charlottesville courtroom, came after numerous survivors delivered emotional testimony about the psychological and physical toll the attack caused. After the hearing, prosecutors described the 2017 attack as heinous. "It was cold-blooded. It was motivated by deep-seated racial animus," Thomas Cullen, U.S. attorney for the Western District of Virginia, told reporters. He said Fields' lethal car-plowing was calculated, calling it "a hate-inspired act of domestic terrorism." "Charlottesville is never going to be the same," Cullen said. "It will be with this community, and the commonwealth of Virginia, and this country, for a long time." Survivors who testified included Rosia Parker, a longtime civil rights activist in Charlottesville. She told the court she watched the attack from just feet away.

Neo-Nazi Who Rammed His Car Into Charlottesville Protesters Gets Life : NPR

I bet you didn't see what I did there. . .

Here is a very fine Trumpist:

The man who drove his car into a crowd of anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville, Va., killing one person and injuring 35 has been sentenced to spending the rest of his life in prison. A federal judge issued the sentence of life without the possibility of parole on Friday for self-proclaimed neo-Nazi James Fields Jr., 22, of the Toledo, Ohio, area.

The judge's punishment, announced in a Charlottesville courtroom, came after numerous survivors delivered emotional testimony about the psychological and physical toll the attack caused. After the hearing, prosecutors described the 2017 attack as heinous. "It was cold-blooded. It was motivated by deep-seated racial animus," Thomas Cullen, U.S. attorney for the Western District of Virginia, told reporters. He said Fields' lethal car-plowing was calculated, calling it "a hate-inspired act of domestic terrorism." "Charlottesville is never going to be the same," Cullen said. "It will be with this community, and the commonwealth of Virginia, and this country, for a long time." Survivors who testified included Rosia Parker, a longtime civil rights activist in Charlottesville. She told the court she watched the attack from just feet away.

Neo-Nazi Who Rammed His Car Into Charlottesville Protesters Gets Life : NPR

I bet you didn't see what I did there. . .

We can play this game all night.
I see your one killed by white supremacist and rise you a dead Trump supporter and two shot in the head while Biden supporters hoped they would die.

Obviously you were unaware or don’t want to know the left agitators at the rally.

Protesters show up at LA hospital treating ambushed cops, yell '''I hope they f------ die''' | Fox News

BLM activists celebrated as Trump supporter killed: Devine

Back
Top Bottom