• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Parapsychology in Academia

I don't BELIEVE at all. Pseudo-science Really?

You are a true CT believer and yeah all your posts seem to be about pseudo science because you hate actual science

Not sure why but you definitely hate science

insult??

lol

You are a very strange woman.

Anyway.

You are a very strange whatever you are, full of false ideas and CT nonsense but whatever you think its far removed from any sense of reality

I don't BELIEVE at all. Pseudo-science Really?

Why did you ignore and not respond to post 40.
Is it because you have no sources or evidence to back up your statements?

You are a very strange whatever you are, full of false ideas and CT nonsense but whatever you think its far removed from any sense of reality

ok tell me what thje fallse ideas are and why ? ( I bet you can't)
CT nonsensen? Like what? And why is it nonsense?

think whatever you want.

So when asked to "I have read through the posts and you have not provided any evidence that parapsychology is "very true". Pick any one of the broad areas listed below. Provide links to studies that support your statements." , you ignore and run away. So much for discussing your thread. Try again on post 40.

I have, but you know, read most postings.

Pearls, swines, you get the idea.

then it should not be difficult for you to provide links to the information you use.

then it should not be difficult for you to provide links to the information you use.

maybe

People actually don't want this information, most can't handle it. Just read the postings.

Hence I wrote, pearls, and swines and all that.

ok tell me what thje fallse ideas are and why ? ( I bet you can't)
CT nonsensen? Like what? And why is it nonsense?
All your posts are pseudo science CT garbage

ok, your opinion is clear, now can you tell me why that is your opinion?

Reality is clear on this issue, you are spewing fake CT BS

Back
Top Bottom