• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Paranoid and hypocritial race hysteria in the Big Brother social-conditioning tank!

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Paranoid and hypocritical race hysteria in the Big Brother social-conditioning tank!

PARANOID AND HYPOCRITICAL RACE HYSTERIA FROM OUR 'TOLERANT' CH.4 CHUMS!

It always was a freak show, played to a moral climate designed by Channel Four and its luvvies rather than that of real life. That's why it's so 'chavvy'.

It was supposed to be a victory for the politically-correct multicultural utopia, with handpicked weirdos, sundry misfits and contrived ethnic mixes living a happy-clappy dream to camera for a few weeks.

However, real life tends to seep in through the airtight seals, with its ordinary chatter squashed by jittery producers:

Ultimate Big Brother: Michelle causes racism and homophobia row | TV | STV Entertainment

Michelle Bass was left upset after roaring disciplinarians chastised her for her heinous use of the words "It's blacks and all sorts night tonight."

Is that it? Are they telling me that the gay in question would be damaged for life by that banter? And has the big black fellow not been on the end of anything more savage than a chippy quip?

And besides, it's only bad observational comedy because clubs and pubs actually do hold parties for gays-only, for example.

The Shilpa Shetty row heightened the Soviet-style paranoia over such an 'infraction', though the irony is that boneheaded leftards can't tell the difference between genuine bullying and friendly joshing!

Still, it's good fodder to encourage lowlife liberal vermin like these:

Joseph Harker: Of course all white people are racist | Society | The Guardian

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1920338/posts

University to students: 'All whites are racist'

http://www.google.co.uk/search?clie...eously+white&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/65404-lunatics-new-labour-state.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/65404-lunatics-new-labour-state-4.html#post1058552657

Hypocritical too, when you also consider that lefties believe blacks are still living in slave trade times, thus any extremist 'positive discrimination' measures are just:

America's New Racism and Obama's White Collar Hate Crimes

Jo Brand: 'you can't be racist towards white people' – Telegraph Blogs

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/65404-lunatics-new-labour-state-4.html#post1058552770

Still, let's end on a positive note and let common sense see us out:

It's getting ridiculous.

People can't even banter anymore without someone barging in and claiming they are highly offended.

Have you noticed all the people claiming racism are not actually black

AND

the people COMPLAINING about homophobic remarks are not actually gay?

What does that say?

Its all you people standing up for what you think is right but in fact you're making black people and gay people look like we are these poor victims who cant take anything in good humour and need to be stood up for.

Stop wrapping everyone up in cotton wool and just chill out.

(Though I wouldn't say all people claiming racism aren't black!)

Ok enough with all this racism, homophobia sh!t - Ultimate Big Brother - ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

Big Brother lives up to its name now. As in life, innocent statements are treated as vicious race hate pitched on the level of the likes of the KKK!

They should have made this programme 30 years back as a public warning film - the very tenets of PC, enforced ideology Britain are summed up in that show.

Last edited:
Re: Paranoid and hypocritical race hysteria in the Big Brother social-conditioning ta

It always was a freak show, played to a moral climate designed by Channel Four and its luvvies rather than that of real life.

Big Brother was originally designed for Dutch TV wasn't it? Anyhow, surprised at you watching lowest common denominator TV ;like that. Do you also watch and get outraged at the chavs on Jeremy Kyle? :lol:

Re: Paranoid and hypocritical race hysteria in the Big Brother social-conditioning ta

Yes, it was originally designed for Dutch TV, yet the format is the same wherever you go and Channel Four's flavour also permeates. I've watched it from time to time when I've had to.

And you can't help noticing this one as it's also all over the papers! Plus I've seen Jeremy Kyle often enough when I've had to sit through it in the staff canteen.

They should've made 'em watch that junk at Gitmo - trash TV like that would have made the inmates look more fondly on waterboarding. In that light it would have been more like that wash you have before going to bed!

-- And you can't help noticing this one as it's also all over the papers! Plus I've seen Jeremy Kyle often enough when I've had to sit through it in the staff canteen --

It's only over certain papers. The buying public make their choices and the papers feed that requirement. Are you going to complain about the more trite magazines which feature the footballing WAGs every step too?

The buying public do make their choices, as you say. You don't have to buy the paper but you still notice the headlines. And sometimes you do have a read of what the other papers say before buying your own.

Even Ben Elton once moaned in an act that you can't help noticing the latest sensations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom