• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Paramount+

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Paramount had an offer, $29.99 for a year. I signed up on the tablet and my question is how to make my tv recognize my subscription?

So far the tv wants me to subscribe to another offer. Any clues?

Paramount had an offer, $29.99 for a year. I signed up on the tablet and my question is how to make my tv recognize my subscription?

So far the tv wants me to subscribe to another offer. Any clues?

Usually those things give you a code to put it on the tv but you have to sign in from the website.

click the sign in button and see if it gives you a link?
Usually those things give you a code to put it on the tv but you have to sign in from the website.
Thanks, finally figured it out. We bought a new tv last year and all the subscriptions were transferred via QR code. This one takes that damnable hunt and peck keyboard to enter all the information.

Thanks, finally figured it out. We bought a new tv last year and all the subscriptions were transferred via QR code. This one takes that damnable hunt and peck keyboard to enter all the information.

Paramount + is one of my favorite streaming platforms. That and Peacock.

I hate those and last month I finally figured out how to make MY smart TV recognize THIS:

1674860581294.png
It's a miniature Belkin bluetooth keyboard that I used to use with a tablet.
I can't STAND trying to type with those hunt n' peck on screen dealios with the little buttons on the remote.
If it was just for a five character passcode, okay....but typing in entire email addresses and passwords and searching for shows, drives me batty.

I hate those and last month I finally figured out how to make MY smart TV recognize THIS:

View attachment 67434443
It's a miniature Belkin bluetooth keyboard that I used to use with a tablet.
I can't STAND trying to type with those hunt n' peck on screen dealios with the little buttons on the remote.
If it was just for a five character passcode, okay....but typing in entire email addresses and passwords and searching for shows, drives me batty.
How do you link that with the tv? That is what I use with the IPAd.

How do you link that with the tv? That is what I use with the IPAd.
I just made the TV search for BT devices and it showed up on the list, blammo.
I really wish that all smart TV's would use the same OS but alas, that will probably never happen.
Here's the list, try not to pull your hair out! 😆

Paramount + is one of my favorite streaming platforms. That and Peacock.

They have some of my favorite content but they have by far the worst apps and the worst streaming bandwidth

Back
Top Bottom