• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Paper: Why does everyone hate hillary?

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
In this year of political rage, one aspect that baffles me somewhat is the absolute, electrified, apoplectic, blurred-vision hatred of Hillary Clinton. Nor do I get the similar outrage expressed about President Barack Obama, who in Comment Section World makes Donald Trump look like a lovable Disney character.

I can only ascribe this Rage Against the Clinton Machine to misogyny.
Why all the Hillary haters? | The Sacramento Bee

Hillary has the charisma of a rattle snake backed into a corner. I really don't think anyone trusts her. She is very ambitious and has made no secret she'll do whatever it takes to advance. I really don't think too many women like her.

Sent from my iPad Pro 12.9" AT&T using Tapatalk

This entire article can be replaced with "But mommy, he did it too!"

She wants to be President SOOOO bad it's pathetic. I can't believe some people will actually vote for her. Would you want to "serve" her?

She wants to be President SOOOO bad it's pathetic. I can't believe some people will actually vote for her. Would you want to "serve" her?

You know why Barack Obama didn't make her his Vice President? Because they don't have the position of king's food taster, any longer. Would you want her one heartbeat from the presidency if that heartbeat was yours?

You know why Barack Obama didn't make her his Vice President? Because they don't have the position of king's food taster, any longer. Would you want her one heartbeat from the presidency if that heartbeat was yours?

Lulz. I remember during the primary season and she was losing to Obama. She then implied that Obama would be killed and that's why she wouldn't drop out of the race.

Lulz. I remember during the primary season and she was losing to Obama. She then implied that Obama would be killed and that's why she wouldn't drop out of the race.
Wait. Are you being serious right now?

She actually implied that?

Hillary would set Chelsea on fire if it assured her the presidency.

Not everyone hates Hillary> Some still trip over themselves to defend her and will...right up until she is no longer the democrat nominee.

Sanders may have the momentum (but not the votes) he will need to stir enough things up at the Dem convention to flip the script a bit.

Hillary would set Chelsea on fire if it assured her the presidency.

**** it, I laughed. While I don't agree with that literal assessment, I'm not entirely denying it, either.

I don't hate The Queen of Corruption. I simply believe she has no business being the leader of my country. I feel the same about BO.

Back
Top Bottom