• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pantone’s 2019 Color of the Year

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
1DE918E3-4BAC-47BF-B1A5-10055E686A24.jpg

C’mon, boys. Now is your chance to bust out those coral pants you’ve always dreamed of wearing.

Dammit. My choice, “Infant Vomit Green,” lost for the 22nd straight year.

Always the bridesmaid.

Dammit. My choice, “Infant Vomit Green,” lost for the 22nd straight year.

Always the bridesmaid.

Bile yellow....looks great with the Miami vice neon green blazer.

View attachment 67245536

C’mon, boys. Now is your chance to bust out those coral pants you’ve always dreamed of wearing.
De gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum.
-- It's just a proverb AFAIK​

Where do you summer? I suppose full on "go to hell" (motif) and madras pants/shorts don't work for you....different strokes, I suppose...

page_1_thumb_large.jpg

preppy-book07.jpg

31NOTED2-articleLarge.jpg

9ab0a40cce5dd838d704208b500db0c5.png

Be who you are and wear what you want, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
-- I don't know who first said that, but I was told that by my folks and I told it to my kids too.​

Speaking of coral, here's a good use of it. On a side note, all of the 1969 & 1970 Boss 302 and Boss 429 Mustangs, as well as the 1971 Boss 351 Mustangs, ONLY came with 4 speed manual transmissions. No optional automatic. I've always though it was fitting for these cars. ***Here's an ultra-rare 1970 Boss 302 Mustang in Calypso Coral:

***Here's a 1970 Boss 302 Mustang in equally lovely Grabber Green:

***Lastly, an even rarer, more valuable 1970 Boss 429 Mustang in beautiful Grabber Blue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom