• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Panic as College Students Mistake Priest -- for KKK Member!

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
On Monday, students at Indiana University Bloomington mistook a priest for a Ku Klux Klan member, taking to social media to express their fear of the alleged Klansman, who they claimed was carrying a whip, and dressed in “white robes.”

Indiana University Students Mistake Priest for KKK Member - Breitbart

What absolute idiots! And these dopes are going to college? They should be going to remedial education camps! I bet they are Hillary or Sanders voters.

On Monday, students at Indiana University Bloomington mistook a priest for a Ku Klux Klan member, taking to social media to express their fear of the alleged Klansman, who they claimed was carrying a whip, and dressed in “white robes.”

What absolute idiots! And these dopes are going to college? They should be going to remedial education camps! I bet they are Hillary or Sanders voters.
This is just ridiculous!

what do you expect? they aren't learning anything in college.

Pretty sure you and Breitbart made a similar mistake. Can't see the front but I've never seen a priest wearing a monk's habit.
Trappist, that's my guess.

Yep , your correct . This cant be our next generation , God help us .

Even in relating the story they get it wrong. That is not a priest. That appears to be a monk of the Trappist Order...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trappists

How anyone could confuse the rope around the waist as a "weapon" is anyone's guess. Even with the fact that there has been Klan activity on campus, this dean over reacted.

This is what happens when there is miscommunication,” Gill wrote. “So what happened tonight goes like this: a person saw white robes and what looked to them like a weapon, got scared (rightfully so), warned people, warned staff, which in turn caused me to warn my residents because I need to look out for my residents, which in turn made it spread.”

“Then my residents, terrified, come running to me, saying yeah the report must be true, they saw him and couldn‘t believe there was a klansmember [sic] with a whip,” he explained. “And I see this picture. It’s a priest. With a rosary.

Because Klansmen wander alone through campus all the time

what do you expect? they aren't learning anything in college.

Not true. They're learning how to be whining pansies. To Liberals, that's a valuable skill.

Not true. They're learning how to be whining pansies. To Liberals, that's a valuable skill.

To conservatives, it comes naturally. Probably why conservatives whine about liberals and colleges and are unable to do a damn thing about anything.

yep to use emotion of logic is pretty much their motto

LOL. That's just awesome! What an idiot.

With it appearing to not actually be a priest, do we all get to call you and Breitbart writers and editors "absolute idiots" and "dopes" who belong in "remedial education camps"? Do you hold yourself to the same standard you hold others?

My God , this can't be our next generation ! :shock Perhaps another safe zone would help ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom