• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pandemic Streaming Practices

Hawkeye10

Buttermilk Man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Whaddya doing?

We are back to watching cooking shows that we had long done but been off of for well over a year, and at least one movie per day. We also just finished The Crown which was awesome.

The Hound really likes TV time.

4-6 hours a day.

Whaddya doing?

We are back to watching cooking shows that we had long done but been off of for well over a year, and at least one movie per day. We also just finished The Crown which was awesome.

4-6 hours a day.

Pretending to be abiding by general government edict demanding self-imposed house arrest supposedly good for everyone who is scared of catching the flu.

We started a subscription to "The Great Courses" just before the pandemic started. Ironically, the first course my wife and I watched was "the Black Death". I've also bought a number of video games on Steam.

Whaddya doing?

4-6 hours a day.

You gotta watch Tiger King if you haven’t seen it yet

You gotta watch Tiger King if you haven’t seen it yet

Never heard of it....with as much crappola as Hollywood has produced in recent years finding something to watch might get to be a problem, or at least expensive....a lot of the stuff that is worth watching we need to pay for now....it is no longer with Netflix....which is increasingly useless.......Clogged with Crap.

I will look after it.

:thumbs:

Pretending to be abiding by general government edict demanding self-imposed house arrest supposedly good for everyone who is scared of catching the flu.

I am withholding your like, as this does not sound friendly.

It certainly does not propel the thread.

Family Guy, Mystery Science Theater 3000, old westerns, film nor, Fugget About It, Duckman, The Critic, a lot of history lectures on ancient history maybe some lectures on physics..

We have around 1500 movies and TV series in our personal collection, plus some streaming subscriptions. I wont be hurting for entertainment choices. Along with this, I also play WOW (woohoo achievements) and have some training I want to do. Then there is cleaning and home improvements, organizations, as well as just playing with the boys (hundreds of thousands, if not millions of legos). And hundreds of books.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

My cable internet provider is purposely throttling my speed so I cant play MMOs online, only offline games until after midnight. Grrr. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom