• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palm Springs to put $200,000 toward transgender income pilot but council reservations remain

I get that. I even posted that information in the OP. The proposal, however, IS to give this money to transgenders. It's actually part of a State based program to find new and interesting reasons to give people free money...that they take from other people.
The proposal has NOT listed ALL the qualifications for the program because the program does not even exist yet!

Dude your op is a massive fail

The proposal has NOT listed ALL the qualifications for the program because the program does not even exist yet!

Dude your op is a massive fail
So, since the program MIGHT end up different than what's in the proposal the only logical conclusion is that it WILL be different and that you have all the facts regarding how it will ultimately be implemented and since you know the future you are right and everyone else is wrong.

I think I see where you're coming from.

So, since the program MIGHT end up different than what's in the proposal the only logical conclusion is that it WILL be different and that you have all the facts regarding how it will ultimately be implemented and since you know the future you are right and everyone else is wrong.

I think I see where you're coming from.
You are just flat out guessing what will the qualifications be

I GUARANTEE you this will be for poor people but you thought this money was going to be spent regardless of income

YOUR op is destroyed as there is no evidence of that

You are just flat out guessing what will the qualifications be

I GUARANTEE you this will be for poor people but you thought this money was going to be spent regardless of income

YOUR op is destroyed as there is no evidence of that
I'm not the one guessing. I'm the one that posted the proposal. YOU are the one making all the assumptions and telling me I'm wrong. That, however, is totally expected coming from the "fact non-conforming" side of the political spectrum.

I'm not the one guessing. I'm the one that posted the proposal. YOU are the one making all the assumptions and telling me I'm wrong. That, however, is totally expected coming from the "fact non-conforming" side of the political spectrum.
Dude you got busted. Lol

Back
Top Bottom