• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palin will work to defeat Ryan in primary for Trump stance

Palin will work to defeat Ryan in primary for Trump stance

wow. well there's a ****up. Ryan is almost certainly the next Republican president; possibly as soon as 2020. it will be funny to see her stumping for him then, if he doesn't completely hang her out to dry.

The disaster that is the GOP these days continues on!

Sarah is delusional on how much political influence she actually has nationwide. The Tea Party died a death in Indiana last week, along with Cruz's campaign, I suppose she was not informed.

I have little doubt this Palin warning will cause Paul Ryan to quake in fear and subsequently fawn all over Trump in their big meeting this Thursday. :doh:roll:

wow. well there's a ****up. Ryan is almost certainly the next Republican president; possibly as soon as 2020. it will be funny to see her stumping for him then, if he doesn't completely hang her out to dry.

Why would Ryan be considered a lock for 2020? Palin did better than Ryan against Biden in the VP debates. Don't let your hatred of her blind your judgement.

Why would Ryan be considered a lock for 2020? Palin did better than Ryan against Biden in the VP debates. Don't let your hatred of her blind your judgement.

Palin didn't do well in the debates, she just did better than expected.

Palin didn't do well in the debates, she just did better than expected.

You're wrong, Palin beat the hapless Biden after a couple of weeks of studying national and foreign policy. Ryan should've wiped the floor with him, especially with that creepy grin he kept flashing.

Perhaps you missed this:

Ex-Sarah Palin Aide: 'She Was In Over Her Head' In 2008 (VIDEO)

Palin is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Most of America has already figured it out.

For some reason the American left has had an unreasonable hate relationship with Palin since she emerged out of the wilderness in 2008. The problem they have with her is that she came out weak, and was an easy target for humor right out of the gate. Fearing that this might kill Obama's chances, they went into demonizing mode. And have stayed there for seven long years.

The left has spent so much time and energy creating a demon in her they convinced themselves that everyone hates her. The truth is she has an incredibly strong and unflinching base of support from women and men, and lefties are terrified to admit it. For them, she has to remain an over-dressed pin headed woman....

You see, 24 years of campaigning, the blush is off the rose with old Hilary. Over time it is being shown that HRC is not really all that bright, she is dishonest, and has a spare career with no real accomplishments.

So with all that, they can't stand the idea of a capable women with a strong character. It's very frightening.

It's also very entertaining.

For some reason the American left has had an unreasonable hate relationship with Palin since she emerged out of the wilderness in 2008. The problem they have with her is that she came out weak, and was an easy target for humor right out of the gate. Fearing that this might kill Obama's chances, they went into demonizing mode. And have stayed there for seven long years.

The left has spent so much time and energy creating a demon in her they convinced themselves that everyone hates her. The truth is she has an incredibly strong and unflinching base of support from women and men, and lefties are terrified to admit it. For them, she has to remain an over-dressed pin headed woman....

You see, 24 years of campaigning, the blush is off the rose with old Hilary. Over time it is being shown that HRC is not really all that bright, she is dishonest, and has a spare career with no real accomplishments.

So with all that, they can't stand the idea of a capable women with a strong character. It's very frightening.

I think you could've just simplified it and said the left dislikes her because she comes across as a complete dunce, and it was a scary that she came so close to having power. My answer doesn't sound nearly as exciting as whatever dramatic novel you seem to be writing, but it's definitely more accurate from a left perspective.

I think you could've just simplified it and said the left dislikes her because she comes across as a complete dunce, and it was a scary that she came so close to having power. My answer doesn't sound nearly as exciting as whatever dramatic novel you seem to be writing, but it's definitely more accurate from a left perspective.

Thank you so much for re-inventing what I would say.

However, should I need editing advice, I will be sure to call on you ...

Actually, no. He's shot himself in the foot a few times with the republican electorate. He'll be lucky if he makes it to 2020. In fact they may remove him from the speakership.

It's not just the left the fears Palin anywhere near the reigns of power, it is independents a well. Your analogy is correct, I do not hate her, I just do not want her anywhere near the WH.

Your thoughts on Palin are somewhat similar to way the Right demonizes Mrs Clinton, they have been foaming at the mouth since 1992.

It's not just the left the fears Palin anywhere near the reigns of power, it is independents a well. Your analogy is correct, I do not hate her, I just do not want her anywhere near the WH.

Your thoughts on Palin are somewhat similar to way the Right demonizes Mrs Clinton,
they have been foaming at the mouth since 1992.

That's a lot of foam. We've put out a lot of fires with that stuff, so don't laugh when you see someone spitting on a fire. We could've been peeing instead.

Your thoughts on Palin are somewhat similar to way the Right demonizes Mrs Clinton, they have been foaming at the mouth since 1992.

That could be, and yes, I agree her near the White House is a bit frightening, but not as frightening as Trump

That's a lot of foam. We've put out a lot of fires with that stuff, so don't laugh when you see someone spitting on a fire. We could've been peeing instead.

That peeing sure has wasted lots of tax dollars.

But the rest of the voters--you know, the ones who are appalled by the stupidity of Palin--are completely turned off by her, and her inclusion in his campaign in any way, shape or form will have those on the fence rethinking their support. We saw that with many Republicans who couldn't vote for McCain precisely because he chose her for his running mate.

And as there are more people who know how stupid she is than there are who think she's brilliant, it's a net loss for Trump.

Dude, she was a gift to the left. And apparently one that keeps on giving.;)

Back
Top Bottom