• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palin will win 2012 whether libs want it or not!

Ixtoc I was an exploratory oil well being drilled by the semi-submersible platform Sedco 135F in the Bay of Campeche of the Gulf of Mexico, about 100 km (62 mi) northwest of Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche in waters 50 m (160 ft) deep.[2] On 3 June 1979, the well suffered a blowout resulting in the third largest oil spill and the second largest accidental spill in history.[3][4]

Shallow is safer?

Actually in the gulf it is. The bottom in both areas has fairly hard mud but after 30 fathoms {180 feet) the bottom is very soft and mucky making a leak harder to stop.

If a lady who didn't know Africa was a continent nor the members of NAFTA becomes president then I may seriously consider packing my stuff and moving to Canada.

Actually in the gulf it is. The bottom in both areas has fairly hard mud but after 30 fathoms {180 feet) the bottom is very soft and mucky making a leak harder to stop.
The softness of the bottom really has nothing to do with plugging a steel pipe.

The softness of the bottom really has nothing to do with plugging a steel pipe.

Yes it does. The pipe is sunk in the mud. If the mud is hard it can make the pipe withstand more pressure.

Yes it does. The pipe is sunk in the mud. If the mud is hard it can make the pipe withstand more pressure.

The pipe must be rated to withstand existing pressures. Plugging the pipe while oil is gushing out is the problem, not the pipe bursting after it's plugged. The sea bottom really has nothing to do with stopping the leak.

I believe that Palin will be the next president. I'm almost sure. And I also think she will seek the support of teabaggers and libertarians and will throw the traditional republicans to a garbage can.

I believe that Palin will be the next president. I'm almost sure. And I also think she will seek the support of teabaggers and libertarians and will throw the traditional republicans to a garbage can.

I hope you're right. She is the only one with the wisdom and courage to make the changes needed to save this country. She is the real candidate of hope and change.

Last edited:
I hope you're right.

I tend to see the USA with the same eyes I see my country, that had a strong bipartidism that lasted for more than a century, but finished with this new millenium. I see that american politics is changing the same way as it happened here.

oh yes, what a winner she is. please let her be the next republican presidental candidate

you have to listen to these reporters after the faux 40 filming of palin's campaign speech at CSU stanislaus
not certain they are from faux news but they certainly have her number
my favorite
"the dumbness doesn't come through in sound-bytes"
another argued that she'd not used a complete sentence or even "made a statement."
with one man saying he felt like he'd just stepped off a roller coaster.
listen carefully 33 seconds in:
Fox affiliate unapologetic after mistakenly broadcasting reporters trashing Palin | Raw Story

I hope you're right. She is the only one with the wisdom and courage to make the changes needed to save this country. She is the real candidate of hope and change.

Congratulations.... That is the first time I have seen "Sarah Palin" and "wisdom" used in the same sentance.

I hope you can remove your tongue from your cheek. You would really have to jam it in there to be able to make that comment.

I think its far more likely the George Washington will be elected the next POTUS than Sarah Palin.

What is that you say, that's impossible? Yes, you're right again. There is no way George could be elected POTUS as he has already served the maximum of two terms.

Last edited:
Stop pretending you can tell the future when you really can't. Palin is an awful politician and will keep us submerged in agony.

Congratulations.... That is the first time I have seen "Sarah Palin" and "wisdom" used in the same sentance.

It was real hard for me to type that out.

The trend is Palin will win!
And EVERYBODY KNOW IT!

I'm sorry, but you going to red bold and yelling doesn't make it any more real or true.

I really like her. The more the msm and others mock her the stronger she becomes. I also like the fact that unlike obama, she can complete a sentence on her own without a teleprompter. As for experience,she has much more than the community org in chief.

Because she wrote it on her hand?

Obama's "grey matter" is written for him by someone else and looks like this:

presidential-teleprompter.jpg

He had one of those at the Harvard Law Review?

Because she wrote it on her hand?

:shrug: Palin can give a speech based off of five words written on her hand. If Obama's teleprompter goes down, he has to wait for it to get fixed.

incidentally may i just say i thoroughly enjoyed your sig :D first time i've run across that point.

Would you trust her with the nuclear button?

:shrug: Palin can give a speech based off of five words written on her hand. If Obama's teleprompter goes down, he has to wait for it to get fixed.

incidentally may i just say i thoroughly enjoyed your sig :D first time i've run across that point.
I always thought you were smarter than that.

I can't recall a Palin speech that did not rely on hysterical demagoguery. Can you? Quotes please?

I can't recall a Palin speech that did not rely on hysterical demagoguery. Can you? Quotes please?

as a reporter observed, after palin's recent USC stanislaus speech:
another argued that she'd not used a complete sentence or even "made a statement."

one must conclude that she has small hands

Thanks, I was happy to find it.

No, he doesn't. Before people used teleprompters, they used notes. Nobody memorizes their speech, that would be ridiculous. Sarah Palin is the first politician ever to be arrogant enough to think she doesn't need notes (during an interview. An Interview. Not a speech), but nobody will notice if she writes on her hand.

Back
Top Bottom