• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palin will win 2012 whether libs want it or not!

I agree with the OP. Sarah Palin is the only hope that the Republicans have in 2012. They would be fools to NOT nominate her for their candidate in 2012.

Wow really Alfons?

Your not making conservatives look very good right now.

Actually, he is one of the few honest conservatives that I've seen.
If the Republican party needs to move further to the right, Sarah Palin is definitely their candidate.

I agree with the OP. Sarah Palin is the only hope that the Republicans have in 2012. They would be fools to NOT nominate her for their candidate in 2012.

I bet you wished you had a "tongue-in-cheek" emotiocon when you posted that. :rofl

I bet you wished you had a "tongue-in-cheek" emotiocon when you posted that. :rofl

Yes and No.

Personally, I think Romney is probably the BEST candidate that the GOP has. However, I truly believe that Palin is probably the best CHANCE that the GOP has in 2012. I don't see any of the other probable candidates at this point beating Obama....but a lot can change within a couple of years, so who knows?

Yes and No.

Personally, I think Romney is probably the BEST candidate that the GOP has. However, I truly believe that Palin is probably the best CHANCE that the GOP has in 2012. I don't see any of the other probable candidates at this point beating Obama....but a lot can change within a couple of years, so who knows?

Gotcha... ;)

Palin doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. A LOT of dems are HOPING the GOP run's her. It would be an easy win for them.

Gotcha... ;)

Palin doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. A LOT of dems are HOPING the GOP run's her. It would be an easy win for them.

Oh....don't get me wrong. I don't think that she has a snowball's chance in hell of winning either. I just think that if the current slate of candidates is what the GOP has....she has the best chance of the rest of them.

Oh....don't get me wrong. I don't think that she has a snowball's chance in hell of winning either. I just think that if the current slate of candidates is what the GOP has....she has the best chance of the rest of them.

In other words, the GOP doesn't have a chance. :mrgreen:

Palin will only spit the party if she runs independantly. She will part dumb and dumber like Moses parted the seas.

Plus, I remember the MOBS of people who came out in support of Obama. No Tea Party rally can compare. Those folks are now resting comfortably just waiting for the next election.

Like Obama or not, he's gonna be around for a while so we'd might as well get used to it.

In other words, the GOP doesn't have a chance. :mrgreen:

Palin will only spit the party if she runs independantly. She will part dumb and dumber like Moses parted the seas.

Plus, I remember the MOBS of people who came out in support of Obama. No Tea Party rally can compare. Those folks are now resting comfortably just waiting for the next election.

Like Obama or not, he's gonna be around for a while so we'd might as well get used to it.

Pretty much. Unless someone rises from the unknown and becomes a GOP star....or if the economy tanks, Romney might have a good argument as to why he should be given a chance. The rest of the nominees are just more McCains/Doles who won't really stand much of a chance. Palin, at least, would put a little battle, although I agree that she would be soundly trounced. But I do think she would run better than a Huckabee or a Gingrich.

Pretty much. Unless someone rises from the unknown and becomes a GOP star....or if the economy tanks, Romney might have a good argument as to why he should be given a chance. The rest of the nominees are just more McCains/Doles who won't really stand much of a chance. Palin, at least, would put a little battle, although I agree that she would be soundly trounced. But I do think she would run better than a Huckabee or a Gingrich.

IMO, Gengrich, and the GOP Class of '94, planted the seeds that are causing the GOP so much trouble now. Nobody wants to go back there. We have enough partisan division in Washington already.

Huckabee? Nice guy. Plays bass guitar. Sounds and looks like he just did an 8 ball of coke when he talks though. He's got that "laundry-mouth" thing going, if you know what I mean. :3oops: He's better off doing cable TV.

Romney, best choice fiscally, IMO. But the Morman thing will screw him up even though nobody wants to admit it. A huge portion of the religious right view mormanism as a cult. He might take a few northern states.

I would support Scott Brown OR Rand Paul over anyone the democrats have to offer right now. And I'm an independant. It is we, the independants, who decide. You would think the GOP would get a clue and listen to us instead of Palin or Limbaugh.

Last edited:
trolling-trolling-troll-internet-likes-to-fight-fail-jerk-pu-demotivational-poster-1239308887.jpg

IMO, Gengrich, and the GOP Class of '94, planted the seeds that are causing the GOP so much trouble now. Nobody wants to go back there. We have enough partisan division in Washington already.

Huckabee? Nice guy. Plays bass guitar. Sounds and looks like he just did an 8 ball of coke when he talks though. He's got that "laundry-mouth" thing going, if you know what I mean. :3oops: He's better off doing cable TV.

Romney, best choice fiscally, IMO. But the Morman thing will screw him up even though nobody wants to admit it. A huge portion of the religious right view mormanism as a cult. He might take a few northern states.

I would support Scott Brown OR Rand Paul over anyone the democrats have to offer right now. And I'm an independant. It is we, the independants, who decide. You would think the GOP would get a clue and listen to us instead of Palin or Limbaugh.

Excellent analysis. I agree 100%. Unless a new star rises in the GOP, someone like Scott Brown, (Rand Paul is waaaaay too wacko to sell the the entire country).....the GOP has no chance (which is why I say that Sarah is their best chance).

What the GOP doesn't understand or doesn't seem to understand these days is exactly what you said....Independents decide the race.
I may not like that fact, as a hardcore liberal, but I accept the reality of it.
This is not a far right or a far left country. If the GOP continues to listen to the fools that would push the party to the far right, they won't stand a chance.

I really like her. The more the msm and others mock her the stronger she becomes. I also like the fact that unlike obama, she can complete a sentence on her own without a teleprompter. As for experience,she has much more than the community org in chief.

83389137.jpg

America has only one best Politician whose name is Sarah Palin.The non-stop 24/7 media bashing of Sarah can't stop her; she will be 100 % President candidate in 2012 and win.
Republicans should understand that only with Sarah they have real chance to win.:2wave:

Personally, I think Sarah Palin will have much more success being a cheerleader for conservatives than she could ever be as a President. I say that sincerely, without any intention at insult. I just think she's better as a conservative activist than she could be as a long-term politician.

Wow really Alfons?

Your not making conservatives look very good right now.

I completely agree. What I want in a candidate is a critical thinker, and that is something that Palin is not. There are plenty of good Conservative candidates out there, but if the GOP settles for Palin, my vote will be Libertarian, or if there is no Libertarian candidate for president, I will definitely stay home.

I completely agree. What I want in a candidate is a critical thinker, and that is something that Palin is not. There are plenty of good Conservative candidates out there, but if the GOP settles for Palin, my vote will be Libertarian, or if there is no Libertarian candidate for president, I will definitely stay home.

Dana....who do you think is a good Conservative candidate our there that has a chance to be elected? I honestly am interested in hearing your thoughts.

Who?

~10 characters~

Her presence on the field is proof that the GOP is desperately seeking a candidate that can appeal to most of the GOP, and then to most of the voters.
There are too many single issue factions developing road blocks to the GOP being successful. The only way the GOP can win is if the DEMS screw up badly enough for backlash voters to get off their lazy butts and vote.

oh i'd say between healthcare, immigration, and the bailouts, they've pretty much pulled that one off. in 2012, barring any dramatic political shifts, the election is the Republicans to lose.

oh i'd say between healthcare, immigration, and the bailouts, they've pretty much pulled that one off. in 2012, barring any dramatic political shifts, the election is the Republicans to lose.
as it was last time....:2razz:

in 2008?

nah. we could have run george washington and lost.

Most rational people still remember why healthcare reform and the bailouts were needed. The republicans have nothing to be proud of. They got us in the mess. Why would people want them back?

Most rational people still remember why healthcare reform and the bailouts were needed.

Ummm, no. This rational person wholeheartedly disagrees with you.

Back
Top Bottom