• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palin will win 2012 whether libs want it or not!

Healthcare reform was needed. I hate any bailout, but Bush started that trend.

I would also love for Sarah to run in 2012, just another easy win for Obama.

Healthcare reform was needed. I hate any bailout, but Bush started that trend.

I would also love for Sarah to run in 2012, just another easy win for Obama.
Not going to happen. If Christie runs, he will mop the floor with Boy Wonder!!

no, no they weren't.

O'rly?

So letting the banking sector collapse entirely taking with it numerous good companies and essentially halting the greater portion of the entire world credit market is a good idea?

This coming from a man who thinks that polls showing Democrats potentially losing the house equals the death of the GOP.

:rofl

How much does a plot of land in crazyville cost these days?

LOL,

most of political correct "polls" are lies and must be flashed down the toilets. Go to the streets and hear what the people talk about. Nobody need RINOs or Blues anymore, only Sarah Palin! :mrgreen:

If your party has really gone that far off the deep end that it would actually put up this buffoon, then please be my guest. You might as well have one big blood bath, get it out of your system and maybe ya all will realize how Rush Limbaugh has you wandering in the desert.

Not going to happen. If Christie runs, he will mop the floor with Boy Wonder!!

Finally a decent suggestion... a governor with but two years experience, but nonetheless a credible Rep offering.

Most rational people still remember why healthcare reform and the bailouts were needed. The republicans have nothing to be proud of. They got us in the mess. Why would people want them back?

While I agree the Republicans partially got us in, most people don't know why the bailouts were needed. Just look at this forum. MAYBE five people have any real economic background. MAYBE three understand finer complex economic policy.

Most people have no bloody idea just how close we came to economic apocalypse.

As for healthcare reform, not so sure about that. We needed reform indeed, but what we got I don't think is what we need.

Finally a decent suggestion... a governor with but two years experience, but nonetheless a credible Rep offering.
Christie won in an overwhelmingly blue state. So I think that Gov. Christie would do very well. Here's another scenario to nibble on: Odumbo wins a second term, but like Clinton, must wheel and deal with a solidly Conservative GOP Congress. Christie wins in 2016 and watch what happens. The last time we had nothing but Democrat wannabes in the GOP. Now, I think that with the mealymouth "moderates" being kicked to the curb in both parties, we'll see much better people in place.

I think most of the democrats would love to see her run in 2012. Be careful what you wish for.

I think most of the democrats would love to see her run in 2012. Be careful what you wish for.

I wouldn't. A woman is to be protected by a man and in the home. Never in politics.

I wouldn't. A woman is to be protected by a man and in the home. Never in politics.

Looks good on paper but the way the economy works now it is hardly possible unless the husband makes big bucks like the Good Reverend Hellhound.

Last edited:
Looks good on paper but the way the economy works now it is hardly possible unless the husband makes big bucks like the Good Reverend Hellhound.

Allah will provide for the faithful.

yeah. they said the same thing about reagan. being careful what you wish for works both ways ;)

Most rational people still remember why healthcare reform and the bailouts were needed

ergo via your circular argument if a person thinks they were not needed then they aren't rational? :roll:

the majority of the American electorate oppose both those moves, and support their repeal.

The republicans have nothing to be proud of. They got us in the mess. Why would people want them back?

it's the difference between facing a guy who's going to shoot you in the foot and facing a democrat who's going to shoot you in the face

yeah. they said the same thing about reagan. being careful what you wish for works both ways ;)

.... Only Reagan was an actual person with an iota of recognizable intelligence. Sarah Palin was thrust into the limelight for the purpose of competing with the black guy on the other side. :)

I really like her. The more the msm and others mock her the stronger she becomes. I also like the fact that unlike obama, she can complete a sentence on her own without a teleprompter. As for experience,she has much more than the community org in chief.

It's amazing. We went from under Bush, where the right claimed that public speaking wasn't important for a president at all, to Obama where not only do you need to be able to deliever amazing speeches, but you must do them all without teleprompter, lol.

I hope Palin switches to a democrat just for hilarities sake. Just listening to Rush call her an empty headed moron that can't think for herself and has all her lines fed to her would be worth it, lol.

The republicans have nothing to be proud of. They got us in the mess. Why would people want them back?

it's the difference between facing a guy who's going to shoot you in the foot and facing a democrat who's going to shoot you in the face

There's only one politician I can think of that has recently shot anyone in the face, and he isn't a democrat.

:doh

.... Only Reagan was an actual person with an iota of recognizable intelligence. Sarah Palin was thrust into the limelight for the purpose of competing with the black guy on the other side. :)

Reagan was intelligent. which didn't stop the entire Democratic party (and more than a few Republicans) from convincing themselves that he was a naive simpleton B-movie actor without the IQ to be president. Reagan was attacked for "being stupid" then the same way Palin is now.

Reagan was intelligent. which didn't stop the entire Democratic party (and more than a few Republicans) from convincing themselves that he was a naive simpleton B-movie actor without the IQ to be president. Reagan was attacked for "being stupid" then the same way Palin is now.

Your recall is different than mine.

Of course palin will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why???!!!!!!
Because this nation is full of idiots that think obama is the worst president, that they will vote for palin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reagan surrounded himself with smart, ambitious people. They did most of the governing while Reagan handled the PR. The record number of indictments during his terms proved that. He had some of the greatest speechwriters ever assembled and no one was better in front of an audience with prepared material than he was. His acting sure came in handy while he was president. He acted the part of a great president and people bought it. I did for awhile. Reagan was not the smartest president, not by a long shot. Not stupid but not smart either. Average intelligence. Just like the current governor of California.

Back
Top Bottom