• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palin will win 2012 whether libs want it or not!

Alfons

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
America has only one best Politician whose name is Sarah Palin.The non-stop 24/7 media bashing of Sarah can't stop her; she will be 100 % President candidate in 2012 and win.
Republicans should understand that only with Sarah they have real chance to win.:2wave:

going-rogue.jpg

source:Sarah Palin Going Rogue

What if conservatives don't want it?

And this is according to what polls?

And this is according to what polls?

LOL,

most of political correct "polls" are lies and must be flashed down the toilets. Go to the streets and hear what the people talk about. Nobody need RINOs or Blues anymore, only Sarah Palin! :mrgreen:

I think that Gallup and Rasmussen and pollsters like that aren't exactly politically correct. They just post trends.

Dream on, teenage queen....SP won't survive the primaries.
Her presence on the field is proof that the GOP is desperately seeking a candidate that can appeal to most of the GOP, and then to most of the voters.
There are too many single issue factions developing road blocks to the GOP being successful. The only way the GOP can win is if the DEMS screw up badly enough for backlash voters to get off their lazy butts and vote.
The reason we have Obama is that the GOP screwed up in the previous 8 years.
I am betting that the DEMS know that and are being careful to not follow the GOP game plan.

And the Brewer's are gonna win the World Serie's too, dammit. :mrgreen:

Enthusiasm for Sarah Palin is making me question the authenticity of the criticism that Obama was too inexperienced to be president. The party ought to amp up its efforts to recruit Gen. David Petraeus.

Last edited:
I think that Gallup and Rasmussen and pollsters like that aren't exactly politically correct. They just post trends.

The trend is Palin will win!
And EVERYBODY KNOW IT!

lhqxx4xsre2whknrhtq1ng.gif

d3e_dy7ho0cxzgseaphswg.gif

Palin wouldn't even win a primary.

EDIT: Found one more. This puts the final nail in the coffin.

2a4mxtsm2kw7h5xv5gurza.gif

Last edited:
Dream on, teenage queen....SP won't survive the primaries.
Her presence on the field is proof that the GOP is desperately seeking a candidate that can appeal to most of the GOP, and then to most of the voters.

Between GOP and Palin the American People will choose Sarah!

Palin can only get media exposure and fire up the base. That won't help win elections at all, as you need independents and swing voters to win elections. More importantly, she currently has a nice position where she can make tons of money playing to her strengths and no reason to risk it on a long-shot election.

America has only one best Politician whose name is Sarah Palin.The non-stop 24/7 media bashing of Sarah can't stop her; she will be 100 % President candidate in 2012 and win.
Republicans should understand that only with Sarah they have real chance to win.:2wave:

going-rogue.jpg

ill take bets now with anybody $20 a piece that palin will never be president LMAO

Wasnt it a poll on fox news that even 60% of republicans dont want her to run because it will be like shooting yourself in the foot

When was the last time that a 3rd party candidate really stood a chance? Even more importantly, most Tea Partiers lean conservative.

LOL,

most of political correct "polls" are lies and must be flashed down the toilets. Go to the streets and hear what the people talk about. Nobody need RINOs or Blues anymore, only Sarah Palin! :mrgreen:

With people like you in her camp, how can she possibly lose?

Wow really Alfons?

Your not making conservatives look very good right now.

going-rogue.jpg

You do satire very well.

Wow really Alfons?

Your not making conservatives look very good right now.

There's a LOT of that going around. In fact, for a few years now several self-proclaimed "conservatives" have been going around making the cause look stupid. :(

I really like her. The more the msm and others mock her the stronger she becomes. I also like the fact that unlike obama, she can complete a sentence on her own without a teleprompter. As for experience,she has much more than the community org in chief.

If she is nominated, I would probably vote for her. That said, I would not vote for her in a primary. There has to be someone else.

With the Tea Party formed and the GOP divided - and former Republicans like me going for 3rd partiers - Palin aint gonna win ****.

if she does it'll just prove that everyone's a damn idiot and STILL hasn't learned a single freaking lesson.

I really like her. The more the msm and others mock her the stronger she becomes. I also like the fact that unlike obama, she can complete a sentence on her own without a teleprompter. As for experience,she has much more than the community org in chief.

LMAO
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

wow really, ive seen her stumble more than a 3 legged dog, shes good when she is in control but not when the questions are random and not practiced shes terrible

Back
Top Bottom