• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palin, Oy

Loulit01

What We've Got Here is a Failure to Communicate
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

She quoted Mike Lindell.

That is one high ponytail for a 58-year-old chick.

Her motto is, "Drill, Baby, Drill!" They did punctuate it correctly.

"Mama grizzlies and everyday Joe Sixpacks." Unless she's talking about my abs, that's not a compliment. It's the republican penchant for rabble rousing and the exhortation of the ignorant at the expense of education. Education is the Achilles heel of the right.

She quoted Mike Lindell.

"Mama grizzlies and everyday Joe Sixpacks." Unless she's talking about my abs, that's not a compliment. It's the republican penchant for rabble rousing and the exhortation of the ignorant at the expense of education. Education is the Achilles heel of the right.

What's wrong with an older woman sporting a high ponytail? I didn't realize it had an age limit. :rolleyes:

What's wrong with an older woman sporting a high ponytail? I didn't realize it had an age limit. :rolleyes:
Maybe it doesn't where your from. That ponytail wouldn't fly in these here parts.

I truly had no idea there were different positions to pony tails and that they were frowned upon in certain areas. :oops:
Well, on this site I learn something new every day.

I guess down in those parts people have such little going on in their lives they get worked up over the location of a ponytail. 🤷‍♀️
Yep, that must be it.

I think the point is that a high pony tail is young and cutesy. Not a typical style an older woman dons.

She quoted Mike Lindell.

Mike Lindell? Geezus. I thought that idiot was in hiding or spending his days washing Trump's feet.

Well, on this site I learn something new every day.
On most days I agree.

Confession - when I saw the first two posts this is the scene that immediately popped into my head.

prada.gif

Gotta hand it to Lindell.
He'll take any product, stick "MY" in front of it, call it the best he ever had, and sell the shit outa it.
Towels, slippers, coffee ... it ain't just pillows anymore folks.

Maybe it doesn't where your from. That ponytail wouldn't fly in these here parts.

Such a hairdo would mark a warrior of great renown in my homeland.

Find it yourself. You'll feel like you accomplished something.
Is there a particular reason you're a gramma nazy asshole this morning or is this typical for you?

... says the pony-tail nazi.
Oh, good, we're going to play.

“I must tell you friendly in your ear, sell when you can, you are not for all markets.”

I often say threads go the way conversations go, so I'can't complain about this one devolving into a defense of ponytails, though I did not foresee it. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom