• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palin files paperwork to run in Alaska US House race

RAMOSS

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Well, I wonder how popular she will be in alaska, considering everything. Why would anybody in their right mind vote for her

Naw... but she will make it into a reality show. She'll quit when it doesn't get picked up for a 2nd season.

She has resigned early from every position she's ever had.

If she wants to run, let her run. It is a free country.

I kinda know Alaska, my son lives there and I hope to move there this summer…

If I had to bet, I would bet on her…

I kinda know Alaska, my son lives there and I hope to move there this summer…

If I had to bet, I would bet on her…
Are you saying Alaskans like stupid?

Palin? LMAO good grief, what nutter would vote for her

"You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."

🤣😂

the reprise of caribou barbie
wonder if todd will campaign with her this time out
we will get to once more see the difference between a hockey mom and a pig

I've said it since the day he made the sacrifice to hit the campaign trail: Voters crave the anti-status-quo politician. Everything about Donald Trump's campaign, it's avant-garde. He is crushing it in the polls.
The Republican Party would be really smart to absorb as much of the Tea Party movement as possible.
But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies.
Polls? Nah... they're for strippers and cross country skiers.

Palin? LMAO good grief, what nutter would vote for her

"You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."

🤣😂
That's literally true though.

It's two tiny little islands out in the middle of the ocean between the two larger landmasses, that were used essentially as border markers when Alaska was sold to the USA.
One belongs to Russia, and the other to the USA, so you can quite literally see Russia from Alaska.

That's literally true though.

It's tiny little islands out in the middle of the ocean between the two larger landmasses, that were used essentially as border markers when Alaska was sold to the USA.
One belongs to Russia, and the other to the USA, so you can quite literally see Russia from Alaska.
It’s funny as hell but Palinv never said it,

It was what’s her name From SNL…

Back
Top Bottom