• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palin files paperwork to run in Alaska US House race

That's literally true though.

It's two tiny little islands out in the middle of the ocean between the two larger landmasses, that were used essentially as border markers when Alaska was sold to the USA.
One belongs to Russia, and the other to the USA, so you can quite literally see Russia from Alaska.
LOL its not the true part that makes it nutty, what makes it nutty and bat shit insane is that was part of her answer given when asked how her position in Alaska gives her experience for foreign policy lol
THATS what made it nutty 😉

It’s funny as hell but Palinv never said it,

It was what’s her name From SNL…
100% false

what I would she factually said

what SNL did is make her stupid quote even more funny and they changed it to "I can see russia from my house"

but she did in fact say ""You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."" when asked about what givers her foreign policy experience

LOL its not the true part that makes it nutty, what makes it nutty and bat shit insane is that was part of her answer given when asked how her position in Alaska gives her experience for foreign policy lol
THATS what made it nutty 😉
Ah yes, I had forgotten.

100% false

what I would she factually said

what SNL did is make her stupid quote even more funny and they changed it to "I can see russia from my house"

but she did in fact say ""You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."" when asked about what givers her foreign policy experience
I never heard that, I just remember Tina fae doing it so well that many newspapers printed her pic rather than palins.

But truthfully there are places in Alaska that you can Russia from on a clear day…

Not to defend Sara plain in anyway…

I never heard that, I just remember Tina fae doing it so well that many newspapers printed her pic rather than palins.

But truthfully there are places in Alaska that you can Russia from on a clear day…

It's true you can but that hardly equates to foreign policy experience. To be honest I think she is a hoot......but not because she is trying. I'll never understand McCain picking her anymore than I will understand Biden picking Harris.

yep SNL just made it more funny when they changed it up some, they did a good job
that was never in disagreement only how dumb Palin is
no worries

It's true you can but that hardly equates to foreign policy experience. To be honest I think she is a hoot......but not because she is trying. I'll never understand McCain picking her anymore than I will understand Biden picking Harris.
I think I would like to drink around a campfire with her, however she is the reason I didn’t vote for McCain..:

I’m retrospect she would make a better president than trump…

Anchorage is moderate,the other parts of the state I’ve been to, not so much…
They have elected one of the Senate's most moderate senators, state wide, for decades.

And now terror in the libbies eyes...

Can you image when she teams with Matt, MGT, Jim Jordan and Lauren Boobert?

Well, I wonder how popular she will be in alaska, considering everything. Why would anybody in their right mind vote for her

You can't keep a good narcissist down. It's tough getting attention in Alaska.

Can you image when she teams with Matt, MGT, Jim Jordan and Lauren Boobert?
She is the sanest, most down to earth of the bunch.

She must be low on cash.

I KNOW Joe is NOT "on top of" anything.
How do you know that? Let's see you provide objective and tangible evidence, and make a case

Back
Top Bottom