• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palestinians cheering Tel Aviv murders - 2016

Fledermaus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
At least four people were killed in the attack Wednesday night at the Sarona Market shopping complex, and another 16 were wounded. On Thursday morning, a statement by Hamas, which runs the Gaza Strip, said that the two gunmen were members of the organization.

The attackers were caught after fleeing the scene, one having been shot and seriously wounded by a security guard. Hamas declared the attack was a response to alleged Israeli “violations” on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

Ronald S. Lauder called on Palestinian President Abbas to condemn the attack and to abandon plans for a Palestinian unity government with Hamas “and any other group that applauds such vicious acts.

“Hamas and others are celebrating the bloodshed. It’s become clear once again that they are a terror group, and not a partner for peace.

“It’s high time that responsible Palestinian leaders stand up and stop the glorification of terror and murder. The pictures of large numbers of people celebrating callous acts of murder on the streets of Ramallah and Gaza City are revolting, and they show that something is fundamentally flawed in Palestinian society,” said Lauder...

Not much to add to this...

Innocent civilians die, Palestinians cheer.

And another hate thread aimed at demonizing all Palestinians for what some Palestinians have done. And the beat goes on.

At least four people were killed in the attack Wednesday night at the Sarona Market shopping complex, and another 16 were wounded. On Thursday morning, a statement by Hamas, which runs the Gaza Strip, said that the two gunmen were members of the organization.

The attackers were caught after fleeing the scene, one having been shot and seriously wounded by a security guard. Hamas declared the attack was a response to alleged Israeli “violations” on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

Ronald S. Lauder called on Palestinian President Abbas to condemn the attack and to abandon plans for a Palestinian unity government with Hamas “and any other group that applauds such vicious acts.

“Hamas and others are celebrating the bloodshed. It’s become clear once again that they are a terror group, and not a partner for peace.

“It’s high time that responsible Palestinian leaders stand up and stop the glorification of terror and murder. The pictures of large numbers of people celebrating callous acts of murder on the streets of Ramallah and Gaza City are revolting, and they show that something is fundamentally flawed in Palestinian society,” said Lauder...

Not much to add to this...

Innocent civilians die, Palestinians cheer.

They cheered when the towers went down.

Non sequitur posts are a sign of surrender.

There is no surrender lol ,you posted another hate thread and what happened ? Another member whose posts are filled with hate replies to it.

There is no surrender lol ,you posted another hate thread and what happened ? Another member whose posts are filled with hate replies to it.

You do get triggered when blatant and widespread acts of hatred coming from (not all) Palestinians are exposed.

I notice you don't want to actually discuss the situation with (not all) Palestinians cheering the terrorist attacks against innocent civilians. I can see why.

You do get triggered when blatant and widespread acts of hatred coming from (not all) Palestinians are exposed.

I notice you don't want to actually discuss the situation with (not all) Palestinians cheering the terrorist attacks against innocent civilians. I can see why.
Your constant resort to accusations of triggeredness are a transparant subconscious admission of your own triggering ,so you should be made aware of that, as should everyone else. Look how your posts have had to be amended in the face of them themselves being shown to be hate thread material.

I am not triggered, I oppose hate posts/threads and show them for what they are out of duty that others here are letting them ride.

Believe me you wouldn't want me to get involved into why there are sections of the Palestinian people that cheer any act that serves to hurt their tormentors. At least they have a tangible and understandable reason for their hatred, the same can not be said of yourself

Your constant resort to accusations of triggeredness are a transparant subconscious admission of your own triggering ,so you should be made aware of that, as should everyone else. Look how your posts have had to be amended in the face of them themselves being shown to be hate thread material.

I am not triggered, I oppose hate posts/threads and show them for what they are out of duty that others here are letting them ride.

Believe me you wouldn't want me to get involved into why there are sections of the Palestinian people that cheer any act that serves to hurt their tormentors. At least they have a tangible and understandable reason for their hatred, the same can not be said of yourself

I notice you don't want to actually discuss hatred involved in the situation with (not all) Palestinians cheering the terrorist attacks against innocent civilians.

These are factual occurances...

And you can't stand it.

I notice you don't want to actually discuss hatred involved in the situation with (not all) Palestinians cheering the terrorist attacks against innocent civilians.

These are factual occurances...

And you can't stand it.

Nobody is saying there are not factual occurances wrt some Palestinians cheering/supporting terrorist attacks like nobody would deny there are not some Mexicans of AfroAmericans that have committed crimes. But what we do see is the use of these acts as weapons of hate to smear the entire group and this is where your hate posts come into play.

Recall the last part of the post this one is a sorry reply to?

Believe me you wouldn't want me to get involved into why there are sections of the Palestinian people that cheer any act that serves to hurt their tormentors. At least they have a tangible and understandable reason for their hatred, the same cannot be said of yourself

They are cheering the murder of innocent civilians.... A terrorist act.

Hamas excuses this act due to "alleged Israeli “violations” on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem"

So, piss off Palestinians and you can expect terrorism....

And subsequent celebration after the murders.

Hamas excuses this act due to "alleged Israeli “violations” on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem"

What you are condemning, is the flailing arm slaps of the child who is being unmercifully beaten by an adult, on the grounds that slapping is assualt ( which it is ) , so for that assualt the unmerciful adult beatings should continue and actually be cheered on. It's vile, like everything else you post here

It is the state terrorism they have suffered for years that has driven some of them ( you slipped again, highlighted ) to support thyese acts of terrorism. It is a sad fact that some people have lost their moral compasses due to the abuse they have endured but it is not just a Palestinian thing. We can see how abuses,real or perceived, have affected people on both sides but you only condemn the one side, as ever.

Their hate, as bad as it is, has a foundation based on their suffering, yours does not and is thus all the more odious form of it.

What you are condemning, is the flailing arm slaps of the child who is being unmercifully beaten by an adult, on the grounds that slapping is assualt ( which it is ) , so for that assualt the unmerciful adult beatings should continue and actually be cheered on. It's vile, like everything else you post here

It is the state terrorism they have suffered for years that has driven some of them ( you slipped again, highlighted ) to support thyese acts of terrorism. It is a sad fact that some people have lost their moral compasses due to the abuse they have endured but it is not just a Palestinian thing. We can see how abuses,real or perceived, have affected people on both sides but you only condemn the one side, as ever.

Their hate, as bad as it is, has a foundation based on their suffering, yours does not and is thus all the more odious form of it.

What I am condemning is cheering terrorist attacks the murder civilians.

It is vile. And excusing it is vile.

Take your "state terrorism" nonsense and open a thread on it.

This thread is about the blatant hatred demonstrated by those who cheer the slaughter of innocents.

Nope, you are exploiting it to dehumanize an entire group based on the actions of some. Same as every hate group do everywhere
It is vile. And excusing it is vile.

You are the one excusing it, not me.
Take your "state terrorism" nonsense and open a thread on it.

Nope, it's relevant to this discussion seeing as it is state terrorism that is behind the poor behaviour of SOME Palestinians ( you slipped up again last post recall )
This thread is about the blatant hatred demonstrated by those who cheer the slaughter of innocents.

And that would be yourself in the last post. Not only did you call for the support of terrorism, you actively virtually called for it below

Your posts show, without doubt, you are that which you seek to condemn , who knew?

What I am condemning is cheering terrorist attacks the murder civilians. It is vile. And excusing it is vile.

You get so triggered when any criticism of Palestinians in general and

Where did I state, infer or imply I support terrorism?

Quote it or retract it.

:giggle:

Reading comprehension fail number 2395 I won't be "retracting " anything. Read the post again and get back to me

:giggle:

Reading comprehension fail number 2395 I won't be "retracting " anything. Read the post again and get back to me

TRANSLATION : You will lie and refuse to retract said lies. Supporting terrorism, What was stated by the actress, that I demanded they (Arab countries) get rid of their ballistic missiles , etc.

You are on a roll with the whole lying thing.

Nope, you are telling the "Palestinians " ( note all Palestinians for the actions of some) to " expect terrorism " and to see the " murders" caused by it to be " celebrated

It is vile. And excusing it is vile

I have referred to the fact that some Palestinians that have celebrated such acts as " poor behaviour " and " as bad as that is ". Obviously what I quoted above IS the actual " excusing " for celebrating such acts and it is being done by yourself
You get so triggered when any criticism of Palestinians in general and

No triggering, just the rejection of/challenge to those that seek to demonize the group for the actions of a few

TRANSLATION : You will lie and refuse to retract said lies. Supporting terrorism, What was stated by the actress, that I demanded they (Arab countries) get rid of their ballistic missiles , etc.

I don't lie, I don't have to. I quote your words and show what drives them and what they support.

You should be the one retracting the false claim you have made about me in reply 17

The post above seeks to justify the use of terrorism , by saying that because some of the Palestinians have celebrated it then they can all " expect terrorism " and the " subsequent celebration after the murders" themselves

See you need to do the retracting because you are the one misrepresenting what is being said, again.

TRANSLATION : You will lie and refuse to retract said lies.

You misrepresented what I said

Supporting terrorism,

What was stated by the actress,

You misrepresented what she said too

that I demanded they (Arab countries) get rid of their ballistic missiles , etc. [/quote

vvvvvvvvv

Oh, lets see. Eliminating missile systems perhaps.

Projection overload post

Another lie on top of the others.

And another.

You misrepresented what she said too

No, that was you. Another lie.

that I demanded they (Arab countries) get rid of their ballistic missiles , etc.

Clearly a lie of yours.

Projection overload post

Why add to your lie count?

Another lie on top of the others.

And another.

No, that was you. Another lie.

Clearly a lie of yours.

Why add to your lie count?

Hollow words in hollow posts, the falsehoods are your own and that's why you don't address the contents of my posts properly. I don't allow you the wriggle room and so you just resort to basic dishonest postings

Back
Top Bottom