• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palestinian Animals ~ Remembering the Ramallah Lynchings 10 years ago

SgtRock

Cancel Cancel Culture and Woke Supremacy
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
On October 12, 2000 2 Jewish truck drivers where murdered, savagley beaten, and then there corpses lynched by a mob of average Palestinians. There names where Vadim Norzhich and Yosef Avrahami a father of three and a newley wed whose only crime was being Jews.

The day the world witnessed animalism on display, shameless inhumane revelations, by "average" Arab-Palestinians & their official police.

Two Israelis are nabbed --as they lost their way-- by the "Palestinian" Police who beat them brutally.

They then handed over the men to a mob to lynch, while they watch the scene.

One "proud" Arab-Muslim “hero” had his hands covered in the blood of the Israelis and waved in a bragging manner through the window to the larger crowd anxiously waiting in the public square. (They put military clothes on them afterwards.)

An Israeli is thrown out the window into the bloodthirsty [literally] mob waiting.

They were beaten, stabbed to death, their faces disfigured...

Their bodies were mutilated the 'mainstream' Arab-Muslim "Palestinians" screamed in ecstasy, moaning in beasty manners while waving the body parts in "joy"... all that savagery in broad day light in public square.

The shameless pride doesn't end there, their kids are --later on-- taught to "cherish" such 'blood-cult' via glorifying the act in portraying a starring girl dipping in blood, all "for the cause."

It also marked the worsening conditions for any journalist in their areas, intimidation into telling, reporting 'their version' of "truth."

Just like the Arab-Palestinian dancing, celebrating the 9/11 Islamic massacre of 3,000 innocent people, the PA [Pallywood] tried to suppress the lynch from the world, first they denied it, but as the photos shot by an Italian crew already [exposed their true character] shocked the world, they quickly switched gears and attempted to lie that the Israelis were nabbed on "suspicion of spying... or something.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/MFAArchiv...age of Oct 12 Lynch in Ramallah by Italian TV

On October 12, 2000 2 Jewish truck drivers where murdered, savagley beaten, and then there corpses lynched by a mob of average Palestinians. There names where Vadim Norzhich and Yosef Avrahami a father of three and a newley wed whose only crime was being Jews.
I'm Israeli, and even I don't grasp any purpose for this OP other than crude demonetization.

We already have enough of that in this forum.

I'm Israeli, and even I don't grasp any purpose for this OP other than crude demonetization.

I too don't grasp the purpose of this thread other than him wanting to being racist -__-. Thanks Tashah for calling him out him out on this.

Last edited:
I see, so we should not remember Vadim Norzhich and Yosef Avrahami and the way they were brutally murdered by animals. Im sorry that people feel this way. They did not deserve to die the way they did. It is a shame that you people should dishonor thier memory in such a way. Fine, remember you must sleep in the bed you made.

Excuse me Tashah but I am confused by your use of the word demonetization what does this thread have to do with divesting money, metal, or stamps of its monetary value? You are a mod you should know better. Please at least try to stay on topic. Thankyou.

I see, so we should not remember Vadim Norzhich and Yosef Avrahami and the way they were brutally murdered by animals. Im sorry that people feel this way. They did not deserve to die the way they did. It is a shame that you people should dishonor thier memory in such a way. Fine, remember you must sleep in the bed you made.

bull****, you're baiting, where's your bleeding heart for every other murder that happens in the world, i never seen you start a thread over the Port Arthur massacre (Australia) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or the Walsh Street police shootings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or is it because these didn't involve the middle east?

Last edited:
Eyewitness to Ramallah Lynching from the Jewish Virtual Library

"I had arrived in Ramallah at about 10.30 in the morning and was getting into a taxi on the main road to go to Nablus, where there was to be a funeral that I wanted to film, when all of a sudden there came a big crowd of Palestinians shouting and running down the hill from the police station.

I got out of the car to see what was happening and saw that they were dragging something behind them. Within moments they were in front of me and, to my horror, I saw that it was a body, a man they were dragging by the feet. The lower part of his body was on fire and the upper part had been shot at, and the head beaten so badly that it was a pulp, like a red jelly.

I thought he was a soldier because I could see the remains of the khaki trousers and boots. My God, I thought, they've killed this guy. He was dead, he must have been dead, but they were still beating him, madly, kicking his head. They were like animals.

They were just a few feet in front of me and I could see everything. Instinctively, I reached for my camera. I was composing the picture when I was punched in the face by a Palestinian. Another Palestinian pointed right at me shouting 'no picture, no picture!', while another guy hit me in the face and said 'give me your film!'

I tried to get the film out but they were all grabbing me and the one guy just pulled the camera off me and smashed it to the floor. I knew I had lost the chance to take the photograph that would have made me famous and I had lost my favourite lens that I'd used all over the world, but I didn't care. I was scared for my life.

At the same time, the guy that looked like a soldier was being beaten and the crowd was getting angrier and angrier, shouting 'Allah akbar' - God is great. They were dragging the dead man around the street like a cat toying with a mouse. It was the most horrible thing that I have ever seen and I have reported from Congo, Kosovo, many bad places. In Kosovo, I saw Serbs beating an Albanian but it wasn't like this. There was such hatred, such unbelievable hatred and anger distorting their faces.

The worst thing was that I realised the anger that they were directing at me was the same as that which they'd had toward the soldier before dragging him from the police station and killing him. Somehow I escaped and ran and ran not knowing where I was going. I never saw the other guy they killed, the one they threw out of the window.

I thought that I'd got to know the Palestinians well. I've made six trips this year and had been going to Ramallah every day for the past 16 days. I thought they were kind, hospitable people. I know they are not all like this and I'm a very forgiving person but I'll never forget this. It was murder of the most barbaric kind. When I think about it, I see that man's head, all smashed. I know that I'll have nightmares for the rest of my life."

Eyewitness to Ramallah Lynching

Never forget Vadim Norzhich and Yosef Avrahami

Excuse me Tashah but I am confused by your use of the word demonetization what does this thread have to do with divesting money, metal, or stamps of its monetary value? You are a mod you should know better. Please at least try to stay on topic. Thankyou.
Strange that you thanked my off-topic post...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tashah For This Useful Post:
CaptainCourtesy, Red_Dave, RyrineaHaruno, SgtRock, spud_meister

And one more thing. If I were you, I would think long and hard about modding a moderator.

Problem with your post Sgt Rock is, by their behavior, they were obviously NOT average Palestinians. If they were, this would be happening daily. This is why your OP was nothing but bait and demonization.

Problem with your post Sgt Rock is, by their behavior, they were obviously NOT average Palestinians. If they were, this would be happening daily. This is why your OP was nothing but bait and demonization.

Actually the mob were average Palestinians, it would have happened on daily basis if more Israelies at that time would take the wrong turn and enter Ramallah, it almost happened one more time but the driver managed to escape.

Did either of those incidents involve a cheering crowd?

how's that relevant? he wanted us to pay tribute to the victims, not remember the circumstances, isn't that the point of this thread?

Never forget Vadim Norzhich and Yosef Avrahami

he doesn't say "remember that there was a cheering crowd"

I should have been impressed but I'm not at all.
In a DISCUSSION forum all what this poster has done is obsessively post every single negative aspect about Arabs and Islam. Just banners, no interest at all in discussion. At least he's honest and says who he is in his signature, but then he gets away with it and remains an active member on this forum.

In a DISCUSSION forum all what this poster has done is obsessively post every single negative aspect about Arabs and Islam. Just banners, no interest at all in discussion. At least he's honest and says who he is in his signature, but then he gets away with it and remains an active member on this forum.
Moderator's Warning:
If you have a problem with a post, report it. Do not do this.

Moderator's Warning:
If you have a problem with a post, report it. Do not do this.

yes, you are absolutely right. Then consider ALL of his posts reported.

Moderator's Warning:
Please refrain from trying to bait one of the moderators.

Rule 6 states:

6. Moderators - Moderators are the key to the success of any board. They are expected to live up to a higher standard as such we expect you to treat them with a higher standard. Any rule broken against a moderator could result in a temporary suspension of posting priveleges. Publicly disrespectful behavior from a member toward a moderator regarding moderator actions or decisions may also result in a summary suspension of that member's posting privileges...

It is clear to any reasonable person that Tashah had intended to refer to "demonization" but accidentally typed the incorrect word. Considering the context of the message, there was no intent whatsoever on Tashah's part to discuss anything related to money/monetary value.

It seems I have become quite unpopular. When I express my hatred for Islam it is because that is what I feel based on facts after many years of research. I should have known better than to make my views known. I will try to keep my hatred to myself from now on. I was trying to use this forum to vent, as a relief valve so to speak. I apologise to anyone who I may offended.

Last edited:
Ok I am sorry. didn't mean to pick a fight. I was wrong
Very well Sgt. You're fortunate to have quickly edited the post. BARTAM is a 10 pointer.

I think I may need help. I am consumed with hatred to the point where it is starting to affect my health. Almost to the point of taking action.

It seems I have become quite unpopular. When I express my hatred for Islam it is because that is what I feel based on facts after many years of research. I should have known better than to make my views known. I will try to keep my hatred to myself from now on. I was trying to use this forum to vent, as a relief valve so to speak. I apologise to anyone who I may offended.

Sgt, the reason many people turn against you is because your "hatred for Islam" is reminiscent of its close cousin "hatred for the Jew". Do you realize that many holocaust deniers and anti-semites credit their "many years of research" for the conclusions they have reached in regards to the Jewish people? Have you ever made the parallel and wondered if maybe, just maybe, you might be as misguided as they are? Focusing on the negative aspects of any given subject tends to make one lose all sense of perspective.

It bears reflection, you know.

I think I may need help. I am consumed with hatred to the point where it is starting to affect my health. Almost to the point of taking action.
You apparently have a very unhealthy obsession.

I - strongly - encourage you to temporarily stop posting here and to seek counseling immediately.

Please Sgt, don't let this slide. Engage with a counselor.

You apparently have a very unhealthy obsession.

I - strongly - encourage you to temporarily stop posting here and to seek counseling immediately.

Please Sgt, don't let this slide. Engage with a counselor.
I said that to someone here once and I got in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom