• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palestine vs Ukraine

If the US should help Ukraine, shouldn't it also help Palestine?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

neil

DP Veteran
Reaction score
I was monitoring enemy transmissions yesterday evening (I was listening to a right wing radio talk show station), and one of them was Mark Levin; he was ranting about something Rand Paul said about the Ukraine & Russia. I'm sure anyone who has been keeping up with the news in the past 24 hours is aware of the details. Levin was basically condemning Rand Paul for what he was saying about the Ukraine & Russia situation. One of the things Levin brought up was Rand Paul's position on something to do with Israel. Levin didn't articulate on what Rand Paul's position on this issue is or what the point was, it was some sort of seemingly nonsensical ranting.

This has me wondering what his point was (if he even had one), and it occurs to me that Palestine and Ukraine are in the same boat. Palestine is the victim of Israel's settlements, and Ukraine is the victim of Russia's settlements.

I'll just get to the point - if the US is going to help Ukraine, shouldn't the US also help Palestine? Shouldn't the US have been helping Palestine all along if the US also ought to help Ukraine?

(Remember the USS Liberty.)

Moderator's Warning:
All threads about Palestine/Israel need to be in the appropriate section. Locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom