• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Paladino Confronts Journalist: 'I'll Take You Out, Buddy!' (VIDEO)

The "reporter" was very unproffessional imo. If someone got in my face and used that type of tone I would most likely get a bit heated too. It amazes me that reporters think they can be total jerks/idiots because the US has freedom of press. A little respect and proffessionalism can go a long way.

Are you some sort of bigot? Just because he's italian he must sound like "the mafia"?

I think the reporter got off easy. If the man who was stalking my 10 year old daughter got in my face he would be picking up his teeth.

Not if he did it to one of mine...... he'd have to get someone without broken elbows to do it for him. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
truth.

interestingly; this whole thing seems to have helped paladino.

Back
Top Bottom