• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Pakistan Earthquake

Pakistan Earthquake

• Caused by President Bush.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Caused by global warming.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Caused by the neocon cabal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caused by the war in Iraq.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FinnMacCool said:
Um. . .two faults rubbing up against each other? Isn't that what causes all earth quakes?

Nahhh, don't argue such a "valuable" poll with fact. It will only muddle the point trying to be made *said as eyes roll into my skull* It couldn't be that India, that at one time was attached, I believe, to Africa, broke off and ended up in it's present day location. It couldn't be that while the two land masses are connected, there is still violent shifting taking place between said two land masses. It couldn't be that nature is trying to finish the job it started, and us pesky people only got in the way.

Actually, it's one fault.

But is it Bush's fault, or bin Laden's fault?

Oh no doubt about it, Bush caused the earthquake! Dur.. he caused the hurricane and the levees to break as well. He casued the tsunami last year as well! Dont you know... Bush is the anti-christ! Gawd, why dont you people realize that.. There is no such thing as fault lines! Geology myth! :roll:

What i want to know iss who voted for GLOBAL WARMING? What the hell does global warming have to do with techtonic plates? Another thing is, i assuming this is a sarcastic thread but, if the earthquake was caused by the war in iraq, wouldnt the earthquake happened in IRAQ?

Donkey1499 said:
This poll is retarded and the person who started it should be shot.

I'm pretty sure the poll is meant to be satire. Nice sense of irony, duder.

Back
Top Bottom