• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Pakistan Earthquake

Calm2Chaos

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Not really sure if someone else asked this question so I figured I would. After hurricane Katrina I heard that some ME muslim community celebrate the disaster. The premise being that Katrina was Allah's punishment to the United States for fighting Muslims in Afghanistan, Iraq and the PA, and for threatening Iran and Syria.

Although I am sorry for the massive lost of innocent life in pakistan. Is this Allah's punishment for murdering innocent men woman and children throughout the world. OR is it the Christian gods punishing them for murdering or the backing or support of murdering animals targeting innocent men women and children?

Calm2Chaos said:
Is this Allah's punishment for murdering innocent men woman and children throughout the world. OR is it the Christian gods punishing them for murdering or the backing or support of murdering animals targeting innocent men women and children?

Maybe **** just happens.

Kandahar said:
Maybe **** just happens.

Thats pretty much my position. I was just noticing that there was a comparison between the two situations. Course we didn't cheer when we found out 1000's died. But hey..... Thats just us....

Calm2Chaos said:
After hurricane Katrina I heard that some ME muslim community celebrate the disaster.

Did you. That's real rock solid evidence :mrgreen: and of course can be extended to whole populations.:doh

Back
Top Bottom