• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pa Voters : Oz or Fetterman?

I’ll be voting for

• Total voters
This is a choice between a gentleman and a total lowlife. Fetterman totally demeans our country.

The punk, Fetterman, should have taken all the money he wasted on tattoos and hoodies and invested in hump reduction surgery. Then again, being a lazy, sloppy looking teen is what he identifies with. I'd bet he has a couple rotten chicklets that need attention too.

Oz must really REALLY be getting scared he's gonna lose.

The number of TV commercials attacking Fetterman seems to have quadrupled in the last few days.
Every single commercial break on the major networks coming out of Philly has at least one attack ad aimed at Fetterman.
Sometimes there's more than one attack ad in the same commercial break.

The amount of money being spent to attack Fetterman must be insane.

Oz must really REALLY be getting scared he's gonna lose.

The number of TV commercials attacking Fetterman seems to have quadrupled in the last few days.
Every single commercial break on the major networks coming out of Philly has at least one attack ad aimed at Fetterman.
Sometimes there's more than one attack ad in the same commercial break.

The amount of money being spent to attack Fetterman must be insane.
The GOP are pouring huge bucks into this race especially since it appears that Walker might lose. On the other hand, OH is so close and Ryan is doing unexpectedly well but they are not spending on him...it's all GA, PA and AZ.

Fetterman is a Marxist. He's weak on crime to the point of being a danger to Pennsylvanians. This hoodie wearing punk is the quintessential 50 year old kid living in his parents basement. He would be the most radical person Pennsylvania ever elected. Dr. Oz, MAGA.
hysterical-laughter.gif

Is Fetterman going to use Biden's scriptwriters and TPs?

Both Biden and Fetterman are at their best when they speak from the heart. And neither man demeans nor dehumanizes others with a disability or spread vitriol, @bubbabgone

Both Biden and Fetterman are at their best when they speak from the heart. And neither man demeans nor dehumanizes others with a disability or spread vitriol, @bubbabgone
And because each has a similar disability but from a different cause you don't really know what their hearts would say.
Electing someone out of pity for their condition is not a good move.

And because each has a similar disability but from a different cause you don't really know what their hearts would say.

Has the things Fetterman said before the stroke changed to something else after the stroke?

Has the things Fetterman said before the stroke changed to something else after the stroke?
Of course. You saw his answer to the fracking question.
But that change was because they told him what he had to say so he said it.
Inability to comprehend spoken words came after the stroke.
BTW, not everyone comes back completely after a stroke and he still has the same condition that cause his stroke.
No one asked him to defend the wacky positions he always took or the things he did or how he was supported while an adult.

Who did that?
Anyone who voted for him without knowing "the wacky positions he always took or the things he did or how he was supported while an adult.".
They could also have been Party line voters who didn't care what his positions were.
Of course there are some who knew what a screwball Lefty he is and that appeals to them.

Interesting factoid Fetterman did better in every precinct than Biden did in 2020 and Oz did worse in most precincts than Trump did. Clearly voters who voted for Trump in 2020 moved to Fetterman .

Of course. You saw his answer to the fracking question.
But that change was because they told him what he had to say so he said it.
Inability to comprehend spoken words came after the stroke.
BTW, not everyone comes back completely after a stroke and he still has the same condition that cause his stroke.
No one asked him to defend the wacky positions he always took or the things he did or how he was supported while an adult.

Anyone who voted for him without knowing "the wacky positions he always took or the things he did or how he was supported while an adult.".
They could also have been Party line voters who didn't care what his positions were.
Of course there are some who knew what a screwball Lefty he is and that appeals to them.

Whoop-de-do... you really had to stretch with the fracking thing.

I watched the debate. I picked Fetterman to lose based on his performance in that debate. I saw his fracking comment. It was horrendous.

You know what else was horrendous?
Oz saying political leaders should be involved in a woman's choice to have an abortion.

So yeah - people voted for Fetterman to keep Oz away from their reproductive rights.
People also voted for Fetterman to keep a Trumpublican out of office.

Has nothing to do with voting for Fetterman out of pity.
A slightly slower Fetterman was a better choice than Oz.

Nominating Oz was the biggest mistake Pa voters made. Thanks in part to Trump. 😁
Pity was not part of the equation.

The PA voters didnt just vote for a brain addled senator...they LITERALLY voted for a dead man for state government.

Its not just that they will vote for any steaming pile of shit with a D next to their name...its that they will vote for ANY pile of shit with a D next to their name.

its that they will vote for ANY pile of shit with a D next to their name.
You mean exactly like the R's do?

Trump
Greene (shockingly re-elected)
Cawthorn (thankfully not re-elected)
Boebart
Gaetz

to name but a few....

Fetterman is not dead. :rolleyes:

The PA voters didnt just vote for a brain addled senator...they LITERALLY voted for a dead man for state government.

Its not just that they will vote for any steaming pile of shit with a D next to their name...its that they will vote for ANY pile of shit with a D next to their name.
Oz got fewer votes than Trump. Fetterrman got more votes than Biden. Trump voters apparently moved to Fetterman in maybe just didn't show up.

You mean exactly like the R's do?

Trump
Greene (shockingly re-elected)
Cawthorn (thankfully not re-elected)
Boebart
Gaetz

to name but a few....

Fetterman is not dead. :rolleyes:
I wasnt referring to Fetterman. You DO know that the voters in PA this election LITERALLY voted for a dead man...right?

NGL I am loving how totally buttmad Republicans are over Fetterman's win, including on this forum, especially when they blew so much money on that race for absolutely nothing.

Whoop-de-do... you really had to stretch with the fracking thing.

I watched the debate. I picked Fetterman to lose based on his performance in that debate. I saw his fracking comment. It was horrendous.

You know what else was horrendous?
Oz saying political leaders should be involved in a woman's choice to have an abortion.

So yeah - people voted for Fetterman to keep Oz away from their reproductive rights.
People also voted for Fetterman to keep a Trumpublican out of office.

Has nothing to do with voting for Fetterman out of pity.
A slightly slower Fetterman was a better choice than Oz.

Nominating Oz was the biggest mistake Pa voters made. Thanks in part to Trump. 😁
Pity was not part of the equation.
I thought Oz was a dumb choice too and he ran a lousy campaign. No argument from me.

I'm not saying Fetterman changed anything. I'm sure he's still a whackjob.
Fetterman is no less a Leftist nutball than he was before the stroke.
What you saw in any anti-Fetterman ad was true.

His opening debate remark was "Good Night" fercrissake, so he was spared any question about his crazy positions.
The stroke should have disqualified him as a candidate.
Pity as part of the equation in the election? It was before, during, and will be now.

As for political leaders being involved with an abortion decision it has to be that way given that the decision has been thrust upon them in each State. Oz was stating the obvious.
Have you noticed the most indignant pro-abortion voices are also the weakest on crime. Count Fetterman among them but it seems to be a D thing in general.

But speaking of political concern for a woman's choice, do you think it should be a woman's choice to have men in a clothing store dressing room or public bathroom ... or how about her choice to have men compete against her or her daughter in athletic competitions?
Shouldn't it be a women's choice all the way? Does your Party believe it should be so?

Electing someone out of pity for their condition is not a good move.
Pity has/dad nothing to do with my vote, kindness and empathy do.

Pity has/dad nothing to do with my vote, kindness and empathy do.
em·pa·thy
[ˈempəTHē]
NOUN
the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
synonyms:
compassion · sympathy · pity · feeling · concern · considerateness · consideration · tenderness · tender-heartedness · kindness · kind-heartedness · sensitivity · insight · fellow feeling · brotherly love · neighborliness · decency · humanity · humanitarianism · humaneness · charity · goodwill · mercy · mercifulness · gentleness · tolerance · lenience · leniency · warmth · warm-heartedness · affection · love

Back
Top Bottom