• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

PA Medical Marijuana email alert

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
www.health.pa.gov/Pages/default.aspx

Dear Patient/Caregiver:

The Office of Medical Marijuana has received at least one report wherein an individual claimed to be a Dispensary employee offered alleged dispensary delivery services to a patient. Delivery is not permitted in this program and is not an available or acceptable type of purchase method used by Commonwealth Dispensaries. If anyone contacts you claiming to provide delivery services on behalf of a Dispensary, please notify that Dispensary immediately and contact your local police to report the incident.

Thank you,

Office of Medical Marijuana

www.health.pa.gov/Pages/default.aspx

Dear Patient/Caregiver:

The Office of Medical Marijuana has received at least one report wherein an individual claimed to be a Dispensary employee offered alleged dispensary delivery services to a patient. Delivery is not permitted in this program and is not an available or acceptable type of purchase method used by Commonwealth Dispensaries. If anyone contacts you claiming to provide delivery services on behalf of a Dispensary, please notify that Dispensary immediately and contact your local police to report the incident.

Thank you,

Office of Medical Marijuana

Sieg Heil!

Ah, we get fr delivery and one of two promise it within four hours.

Sieg Heil!

Ah, we get fr delivery and one of two promise it within four hours.
I have had my MM card going into year 3. But PA has strange restrictions, like no edibles & a ban on paraphernalia like pipes & bongs. These restrictions date from the then governor being a teatotaler when Prohibition ended.

I've been to CA a number of times but it's too cold in the winter. And it would feel strange dining in a Poulet Frit a la Kentucky. No English visible. And I've found the French Canadians to be very rude even in major hotel restaurants.

I have had my MM card going into year 3. But PA has strange restrictions, like no edibles & a ban on paraphernalia like pipes & bongs. These restrictions date from the then governor being a teatotaler when Prohibition ended.

I've been to CA a number of times but it's too cold in the winter. And it would feel strange dining in a Poulet Frit a la Kentucky. No English visible. And I've found the French Canadians to be very rude even in major hotel restaurants.

There may be some regions in the north, in Quebec where "English" would not be used and visible. Our bi-lingual program from the 70's means we have two at least, and some, like Chinatown display four languages, English, French, Mandarin and Cantonese. I am sorry to say I only speak English and French, a bit of Cantonese and can say hello in Mandarin & Tagalog.

That beside the point that the voting booth is sacred here. You are not allowed to take anything into the voting booth itself, not even a pen.

Our elections are incredibly stable next to yours, there are few challenges, and when there have been they have usually been system error. But we are fair, you don't have to prove you are Canadian and live here. For those old & frail the votes are put in a separate container and counted after the others if there is sufficient numbers to change the results.

In municipal elections some slick machines are used, but in Provincial and Federal elections you are handed a ballot and a 3" pencil. It the ballot is market with anything else it is destroyed, challenged if other markings are present. In municipal elections you do not have to be a Canadian citizen to vote, merely a resident

With a 4 1/2 hour time zone wide area to count we usually have results by midnight election in the Eastern time zone. Results of provincial elections are usually know within an hour or two of the polls closing

There may be some regions in the north, in Quebec where "English" would not be used and visible. Our bi-lingual program from the 70's means we have two at least, and some, like Chinatown display four languages, English, French, Mandarin and Cantonese. I am sorry to say I only speak English and French, a bit of Cantonese and can say hello in Mandarin & Tagalog.

That beside the point that the voting booth is sacred here. You are not allowed to take anything into the voting booth itself, not even a pen.

Our elections are incredibly stable next to yours, there are few challenges, and when there have been they have usually been system error. But we are fair, you don't have to prove you are Canadian and live here. For those old & frail the votes are put in a separate container and counted after the others if there is sufficient numbers to change the results.

In municipal elections some slick machines are used, but in Provincial and Federal elections you are handed a ballot and a 3" pencil. It the ballot is market with anything else it is destroyed, challenged if other markings are present. In municipal elections you do not have to be a Canadian citizen to vote, merely a resident

With a 4 1/2 hour time zone wide area to count we usually have results by midnight election in the Eastern time zone. Results of provincial elections are usually know within an hour or two of the polls closing
Whatever. It's still too cold. I lived in southern New Hamster where weeks of -10 & -20 degs F were common.

Whatever. It's still too cold. I lived in southern New Hamster where weeks of -10 & -20 degs F were common.

New Hampshire?

OK, look, what I am reporting here is how far we are from the "norm".

Where I live? Nest to the ocean? It never goes below freezing. Yes, I know New Hampshire, what you call skiing I call walking. And yes, it does warm up to the 20's F. But that's a cold snap for us, at least here at lower elevations. At the 12,000 to 15,000 ft level on the north shore keep snow for skiing into June.

So 4 + feet of snow over ten days and a continuous cold front dropping to -10 Celsius is HIGHLY UNUSUAL.

I worked for a French firm. My boss was French. He got a big kick when I showed him a package of English muffins from Vancouver that were also labeled Les muffin des anglais. That's French Canadian French.

Back
Top Bottom