• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Owwwwwwch!!!

Jon Slice

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
I hate a ice cold milk brain freeze. It's the longest lasting brain freeze and it hurts the most. I put it right up there with those foot cramps that you get where you watch your toes get all twisted up. OWWWWWCH!

I hate a ice cold milk brain freeze. It's the longest lasting brain freeze and it hurts the most. I put it right up there with those foot cramps that you get where you watch your toes get all twisted up. OWWWWWCH!
Still not as bad as a wine hangover, at least with brain freeze you can wait it out for a minute. Wine hangovers are all day, it's like getting stabbed in the brain but not killed and punched in the gut. Sambuca and Gran Marnier hangovers are even worse.

Still not as bad as a wine hangover, at least with brain freeze you can wait it out for a minute. Wine hangovers are all day, it's like getting stabbed in the brain but not killed and punched in the gut. Sambuca and Gran Marnier hangovers are even worse.

try a 7-11 slurpee freeze...

Or a Dunkin' Donuts coolata. Those things were painful. It wasn't just a brain freeze - it froze my throat, my esophagus - everything. P-p-p-painful!

Water up the nose. Hurts like a bastard.

I know better than to drink slushies or icies. Brain freeze to die for. Last time I had one, my cousin handed me a warm bottle of water from inside her car? Brain.Freeze.Gone. Remember it. That little tip may save you!!

try a 7-11 slurpee freeze...

I've had many a slurpee freeze. Ice cold milk is still worse. I think it's because of the density of the liquid. I do have to agree w/ the hangover though. Spiced Rum, especially high proof like Kracken or Sailor Jerry, hangovers are pretty beast too.

Back
Top Bottom