• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Oversight" Hearing is About "GETTING TRUMP", Nothing to do with DOJ Oversight

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
AS expected. the Democrats' Big Whitaker Interview is nothing more than an attempt to ATTACK PRES.TRUMP, through the back door.

I had no idea Whitaker is such a BULLDOG, as he easily deflected Nadler's inappropriate questions, in his desperate attempt to try to get "SOMETHING/ANYTHING" out of the FAILED MUELLER WITCH HUNT... as its final days play out.

I'm sure Mueller is looking at traffic tickets, lawn care infractions , and other issues "directly relative" to Russian Meddling in the 2016 election with Whitaker.

Bill Barr in charge within a week...and the NUMEROUS SEDITIOUS CRIMES COMMITTED in 2016-onward by the Obama Swamp leftovers in the KGB-FBI/DOJ, and actual Russian collusion by them and the Hillary Campaign..will , FINALLY, get dealt with....

Re: "Oversight" Hearing is About "GETTING TRUMP", Nothing to do with DOJ Oversight

I watched the opening, should resume shortly, and so far it has been all political theater.

Re: "Oversight" Hearing is About "GETTING TRUMP", Nothing to do with DOJ Oversight

I watched the opening, should resume shortly, and so far it has been all political theater.

To say the least. Nothing to do with actual "oversight"...Dogs and Ponies...all around...

Bill Barr in charge within a week...and the NUMEROUS SEDITIOUS CRIMES COMMITTED in 2016-onward by the Obama Swamp leftovers in the KGB-FBI/DOJ, and actual Russian collusion by them and the Hillary Campaign..will , FINALLY, get dealt with....
You live in a dark world of fantasy.

You live in a dark world of fantasy.

Yeah, sure I do. We'll see, won't we?

"Did you talk to the President about the Special Counsel probe"....for the 637th time....

"Do you think Bob Mueller is honest?" (Completely subjective BULL****.)

Coming soon:

"Do you like the way he does his hair?"

"Are his shoes to your liking?"

"How do you feel about his choice of neckties?"

I think we already do see.

Uh-huh, and the dossier is verified , too, right? :roll:

To say the least. Nothing to do with actual "oversight"...Dogs and Ponies...all around...

You don’t think asking a subpoena-dodging scam artist who still owes $9,000 to his victims if he recused himself from the case against said scam company has anything to do with oversight?

AS expected. the Democrats' Big Whitaker Interview is nothing more than an attempt to ATTACK PRES.TRUMP, through the back door.

I had no idea Whitaker is such a BULLDOG, as he easily deflected Nadler's inappropriate questions, in his desperate attempt to try to get "SOMETHING/ANYTHING" out of the FAILED MUELLER WITCH HUNT... as its final days play out.

I'm sure Mueller is looking at traffic tickets, lawn care infractions , and other issues "directly relative" to Russian Meddling in the 2016 election with Whitaker.

Did we expect any different from Democrats? This is yet another dog and pony show to bloviate, pontificate and generally attack Whitacker and Trump.
We'll never see the same passion for Angel moms who will never see their kids because they're DEAD. **** them.

"Did you talk to the President about the Special Counsel probe"....for the 637th time....

"Do you think Bob Mueller is honest?" (Completely subjective BULL****.)

Coming soon:

"Do you like the way he does his hair?"

"Are his shoes to your liking?"

"How do you feel about his choice of neckties?"

Apparently, Whitacker has mind-reading capabilities.

Apparently, Whitacker has mind-reading capabilities.

I love the what do you say about what he was thinking questions.

Idjuts.

You don’t think asking a subpoena-dodging scam artist who still owes $9,000 to his victims if he recused himself from the case against said scam company has anything to do with oversight?

All BULL****. Whitaker agreed to come in VOLUNTARILY BEFORE the JACKASSES went for GRANDSTANDING "SUBPEONA" BULL****.

Hilarious....a HILLARY SIPPORTER WORRIED ABOUT "DODGING SUPPOENAS....like DELETING 33,000 SUBPOENAED EMAILS, DESTROYING SUNPOENAED DEVICES, and the Obama Swamp KGB-FBI/DOJ granting IMMUNITY TO EVERY PERTINENT WITNESS? Like that?

Did we expect any different from Democrats? This is yet another dog and pony show to bloviate, pontificate and generally attack Whitacker and Trump.
We'll never see the same passion for Angel moms who will never see their kids because they're DEAD. **** them.

You got it.

Barr in within the WEEK.

Get ready...it's coming....

I love the what do you say about what he was thinking questions.

Idjuts.

Really, there should be an Oscar for these performances.

All BULL****. Whitaker agreed to come in VOLUNTARILY BEFORE the JACKASSES went for GRANDSTANDING "SUBPEONA" BULL****.

Hilarious....a HILLARY SIPPORTER WORRIED ABOUT "DODGING SUPPOENAS....like DELETING 33,000 SUBPOENAED EMAILS, DESTROYING SUNPOENAED DEVICES, and the Obama Swamp KGB-FBI/DOJ granting IMMUNITY TO EVERY PERTINENT WITNESS? Like that?

I’m talking about his dodging of subpoenas issued against him in relation to the scam company he was involved in and currently owes $9,000 as part of the court ordered settlement to his victims. Try to stay on topic.

You got it.

Barr in within the WEEK.

Get ready...it's coming....

Can't wait. Sessions was a waste of precious time.

Right wingers just shut up. How many dumb Hillary hearings did you have over Bengazi and stupid emails? Trump and his **** administration are as guilty as ****, deal with it. No amount of dumb lies and whining you post will change that

As expected nothing but a hate filled rant against the system you guys used for four years to rip Hilary a new one.

Republicans to a man are ****ing hypocrites. You went over that women's live with ARMIES of lawyers and investigators and she wasn't even in office at the time.

Now? Hoo boy! To dare to ask a question of the godlike ceasar is a crime against mankind.

Look, its real easy AND simply which makes it easy for Trump. You hand over the tax returns and WHooom! these insects with their questions go away. That is unless there is evidence of criminal wrongdoing. But the only way Trump has to show there was no criminal wrongdoing is to release the tax returns. That's a no brainer, I mean the dolt tells 15 lies a day, no one can expect the American people to simply accept his word.

And amid this whining could you perhaps do the world a favor -- quit rattling the Hilary bones. Hilary is DEAD, Trump killed her. But each time you raise her name, emails, servers or anything else "Hilary" is that the ****ing Republicans wallowed in harassing her, they were in glee, you remind the world that Republicans LOVED Inquiries two years ago, wrapped their white asses in the constitution and claimed to be protecting "life, liberty and the American way! all to the tune of "we are the heroes"

Now" ****! To ask any question about Trump's massive empire invites personal attacks and every American rightie goes totally ballistic.

You are all hypocrites, untrustworthy and liars

Uh-huh, and the dossier is verified , too, right? :roll:
Several parts have been, but of course you don’t want to believe it.
29EFC7A3-EA7A-4B99-B87D-203AAC642278.jpg

I think we should cut a lot of republicans here some slack. They are still in the denial phase and don't have any idea what democratic control of the House of Representatives means. But over the next 6 months they're going to find out.

I’m talking about his dodging of subpoenas issued against him in relation to the scam company he was involved in and currently owes $9,000 as part of the court ordered settlement to his victims. Try to stay on topic.

He was cleared of any wrongdoing, outside of your fertile imagination. If he was issued a COURT SUBPONAE...ho COULD NOT DODGE IT.

Please link to his being found guilty of ANYTHING.

ONCE AGAIN, THIS BULL**** "HEARING" has NOTHING TO DO WITH DOJ OVERSIGHT.

The Stalin-o-crats are now so TWISTEDM they think "OVERSIGHT" means WITCH HUNT IN SERACH OF A CRIME....

stalinist investigation.jpg

They're so ****ing scared they will say or do anything.

The facts of the November election are beginning to settle in and they are now discovering that, oops, Donald has some skeletons within the skeletons we knew about, and secretly fearing he could be taken down.

That's the modern equivalent of a cornered rat.

They are going to issue personal attacks on anyone within a stones throw.

What they don't understand is that with each stage of protest another few voters begin asking "why all the whining? What are they hiding?"

And for a guy who made a birth certificate into a two and a half year long ordeal, stomping his tiny feet and waging twit wars, only add to the suspicion. Just as Obama had to cough up his proof of birth, Trump will have to pay for that stupidity by releasing his tax returns.

Trump set the precedent.

I think we should cut a lot of republicans here some slack. They are still in the denial phase and don't have any idea what democratic control of the House of Representatives means. But over the next 6 months they're going to find out.

I think we should cut a lot of leftists here some slack.

They think these DEMIDIOTS are " accomplishiing something", other than exposing themselves as the partisan hack numbskulls that they are.

They're so ****ing scared they will say or do anything.

The facts of the November election are beginning to settle in and they are now discovering that, oops, Donald has some skeletons within the skeletons we knew about, and secretly fearing he could be taken down.

That's the modern equivalent of a cornered rat.

They are going to issue personal attacks on anyone within a stones throw.

What they don't understand is that with each stage of protest another few voters begin asking "why all the whining? What are they hiding?"

And for a guy who made a birth certificate into a two and a half year long ordeal, stomping his tiny feet and waging twit wars, only add to the suspicion. Just as Obama had to cough up his proof of birth, Trump will have to pay for that stupidity by releasing his tax returns.

Trump set the precedent.

Confused about how our POLITICAL SYSTEM WORKS.

The HOUSE cannot prosecute ANYONE.

The DOJ can....and guess who runs that, and has a NEW USAG coming this week?

Back
Top Bottom