• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Overbearing Islamo-nutcakes howl in fury over BBC's 'Koran-slamming' gay!

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Another day, another divisive ego-trip for the more lunatic and imposing adherants of the Religion of Peace.

EastEnders bosses defends gay Syed's Koran slam scene after 'hundreds' of complaints | Mail Online

Slamming a Koran on the table is 'disrespectful'. Is it? Well, wanting swimming pools to darken their windows and have the kufirs swim in the 'burkini', calling to remove a football club logo or insist that toilets don't face Mecca* is also disrespectful to the British host culture. But I doubt Muslims will be curbing those demands in the name of justice any time soon!

And what about the riots and anti-gay bullying by Muslims? Will there be equal 'outrage' from the Wee Willie Winkies and Darth Vader sisters over those?!

This isn't the first time that some Muslims have torn their vocal chords in indignant rage at the BBC show:

http://www.inthenews.co.uk/news/entertainment/tv/bbc-responds-after-complaints-over-eastenders-ramadan-scene-$1243211.htm

No wonder there's a 'them and us' attitude! If certain extremist sections of the Muslim community can't tolerate aspects of life in Britain then why the devil are they still here to suffer them?!

* All those highlighted just recently! Boy, these people get busy!

And what's more, if Muslims don't want you to see a Koran slammed on a table, it would be nice to give them heart attacks over the broadcast of this expose of Middle Eastern Islamic 'culture':

Last edited:
YouTube - Islam: Masturbation Harms for Men, Some

If terrorism's alright but they're not allowed to pull their repellent little puds, no wonder there are so many highly-taught nuts amongst their number!

I don't believe 'em!

Meanwhile, the gullible left wing specimens who released the Lockerbie bomber on 'compassionate' grounds have inevitably found themselves the victims of another Islamic fraud.....

I'm truly sick of these revolting people now!.jpg

It's what's known as taqiyya! And if the people above us, who are supposed to know all and everything, really had the first clue about Islam they wouldn't have been led up the garden path by dint of their own stupidity!

taqiyya - Google Search

Last edited:
The simple truth is that the brainwashing of children in the middle east must be punished by death. Teaching little kids to be suicide monkies is unacceptable and should be punished by death.

This is a PRIME example of why Islam is unfit to govern ANYTHING.... including a garbage dump.... which I would say accurately describes most of the governments of the middle east.

I hope you will find democratic solutions. It is a test on European democracy.

Republic of Public's xenephobia aside, the reaction by some members of the muslim community to this scene is uneccessary to us more secular individuals, yet, definetly expected.
The reaction would be the same in any community if a scene depicted openly disrespecting an item that community highly values and regards as sacred.
Your video of nazi "muslims" and your constant attacks are uneccessary.

I liked the storyline.
I was rooting for Syed to go back to his love. So sweet.

Some idiots make some comments of hatred and insult, and then other idiots take it serious, bombing some places !

why do you need to insult others' religion ? A simple question.

It insults itself. Simple answer.

And this Eastenders thing is just the latest in a long line of examples of the more insolent and pushy members of the Muslim community trying to make the world revolve around them as usual. And the REAL scandal is, as the Israeli president says, politicians pander to them because they think they need their votes and self-centred patronage to stay in power.

BUYING THEIR VOTES AND PAYING FOR EXTREMISM WITH TAXPAYERS' MONEY: http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/edwest/9202647/how_the_government_pays_muslims_to_vote_labour/

...xenephobia...

If you're going to throw playground insults, you could at least spell the word correctly. Besides, it's not xenophobia because it's the value system itself I take issue with.

Your video of nazi "muslims" and your constant attacks are uneccessary.

The word Muslims in quotes? I've seen a similar attitude of saying communists somehow aren't communists if they repress and kill people. They are, even though most communist members didn't want anyone killed or oppressed. Facts just have to be faced.

Plus, it's funny that had I would have posted a video of a few EDL members caught giving Nazi salutes and going out looking for violence I probably would have been applauded, especially by Andalablue or Alexa.

I know for other Muslims this has nothing to do with them or what they had been brought up to believe in their well-adjusted families, but that's not to say certain truths shouldn't be broadcast now that other Muslims have forced such issues into the open.

No getting away from it I'm afraid as certain people will keep pushing:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?clie...*ing+monkeys&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8 (EXTREMISTS USE STRONG LANGUAGE!!)

Muslims Kicking Off Again - The Liverpool Way

Iraqi Muslims baying for Jewish blood inside a mosque: YouTube - Allahu Akbar and don't forget it!

As the comment below the video says, had that been some redneck preacher calling for death to blacks, the uproar from ALL quarters but his own would be deafening. But when it comes to Muslims being extremist, we should just make no real fuss about it for 'community cohesive' reasons!

And the point of that little outburst? The day peaceful Muslims take responsibility for shunning the extremists in their midst and running them out on a rail across Europe, the less you might hear from the likes of me about extremism or Establishment pandering.

Indeed, did not the arch-dhimmi Tony Blair himself say back in 2005 that Muslims in Britain had the 'personal responsibility' to shop extremists in their midst?!

After all, they find the time and effort to call for television programmes to alter their scripts or for swimming pools to black out their windows or to bitch about Adidas shoes, etc!

Wall-to-wall whining: http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mu...B&sa=X&ei=yxFgTNLIMtiN4gaWqZXkBw&ved=0CAYQpwU

And increasingly a racist and bigoted one at that.

As if Christians and others don't face even greater hostility and violence at the hands of Muslims across the world.

Even with the disgusting attacks on innocent Muslims during times of strife here, the tit-for-tat is much worse across elsewhere:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/rampaging-hindus-burn-muslim-children-alive-658839.html

Funny to think of all the venom and deliberately mis-worded attacks I've received by howling leftists, just for latching onto a certain kind of extremism blighting the world today. Especially when Lefties hypocritically slander and smear people blowing the whistle on government harassment of Christians:

Multi Medium » Hysterical Right-Wing <DELETED> Of The Day

Gay adoption: a setback for Labour in its vicious war against the Churches – Telegraph Blogs

Idiots: Pope accused of stoking homophobia after he equates homosexuality to climate change -Times Online

Just at least realise that irony for a short while!

Last edited:

And this Eastenders thing is just the latest in a long line of examples of the more insolent and pushy members of the Muslim community trying to make the world revolve around them as usual. And the REAL scandal is, as the Israeli president says, politicians pander to them because they think they need their votes and self-centred patronage to stay in power.

BUYING THEIR VOTES AND PAYING FOR EXTREMISM WITH TAXPAYERS' MONEY: How the Government pays Muslims to vote Labour – Telegraph Blogs

If you're going to throw playground insults, you could at least spell the word correctly. Besides, it's not xenophobia because it's the value system itself I take issue with.

The word Muslims in quotes? I've seen a similar attitude of saying communists somehow aren't communists if they repress and kill people. They are, even though most communist members didn't want anyone killed or oppressed. Facts just have to be faced.

Plus, it's funny that had I would have posted a video of a few EDL members caught giving Nazi salutes and going out looking for violence I probably would have been applauded, especially by Andalablue or Alexa.

I know for other Muslims this has nothing to do with them or what they had been brought up to believe in their well-adjusted families, but that's not to say certain truths shouldn't be broadcast now that other Muslims have forced such issues into the open.

No getting away from it I'm afraid as certain people will keep pushing:

muslims on facebook jews ****ing monkeys - Google Search (EXTREMISTS USE STRONG LANGUAGE!!)

Muslims Kicking Off Again - The Liverpool Way

Iraqi Muslims baying for Jewish blood inside a mosque: YouTube - Allahu Akbar and don't forget it!

As the comment below the video says, had that been some redneck preacher calling for death to blacks, the uproar from ALL quarters but his own would be deafening. But when it comes to Muslims being extremist, we should just make no real fuss about it for 'community cohesive' reasons!

And the point of that little outburst? The day peaceful Muslims take responsibility for shunning the extremists in their midst and running them out on a rail across Europe, the less you might hear from the likes of me about extremism or Establishment pandering.

Indeed, did not the arch-dhimmi Tony Blair himself say back in 2005 that Muslims in Britain had the 'personal responsibility' to shop extremists in their midst?!

After all, they find the time and effort to call for television programmes to alter their scripts or for swimming pools to black out their windows or to bitch about Adidas shoes, etc!

Wall-to-wall whining: muslims complain - Google Search

As if Christians and others don't face even greater hostility and violence at the hands of Muslims across the world.

Funny to think of all the venom and deliberately mis-worded attacks I've received by howling leftists, just for latching onto a certain kind of extremism blighting the world today. Especially when Lefties hypocritically slander and smear people blowing the whistle on government harassment of Christians:

Multi Medium » Hysterical Right-Wing <DELETED> Of The Day

Gay adoption: a setback for Labour in its vicious war against the Churches – Telegraph Blogs

Idiots: Pope accused of stoking homophobia after he equates homosexuality to climate change -Times Online

Just at least realise that irony for a short while!

actually i did not ask you, you are an exception in this thread.

I am an exception to the topic I myself headlined and replied to the criticism I received for it?!

Whooooa, that's a good attempt at invalidation! Especially as that obviously was put to me as everyone else bar one was complaining about my opening post!

If only certain others on these boards could do that to me so concisely, cold-bloodedly and as contemptuous of the truth as this man here!

He did it well - no hysterics, hab-dabs, meaningless smears or over-cooked outrage... he arbitrarily dismissed all I said with a quick thrust, without fuss and with rapier precision!

Because of COURSE you're a racist for wanting to get to grips with certain crimes and manifestations of extremism!

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2007/07/london-mayor-defends-muslims-as-bomb-plot-foiled.html

http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/bnp...mic-puts-sweden-top-euro-rape-statistics.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gangs-force-middle-class-girls-sex-trade.html

'I think the police are over cautious about this issue because they fear being branded racist. That is wrong. These are criminals that should be treated as criminals whatever their race.’

http://www.markazislam.com/view/y5n7jrsn3/islamic-law-condones-child-rape/

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091121220108AAkfMy0

Can't have the apple cart upset! Even Channel 4 received howling condemnation from the usual suspects when they aired their programme on such criminals in 2004, just because a certain something was the common and ordaining factor!

Last edited:
CORRECTION: The second part of the second line should more correctly read: Especially as that obviously was put to me as the general tone of the comments were critical of my opening post!

I try not to make statements that are inaccurate.

WTF where are all the Turks coming from???? Piss off before they ban me again :)

You are not denouncing members of the Muslim community, you are shunning all of them, hence why one can certainly say you are nothing but a right wing fake who supports the BNP.

...the more insolent and pushy members of the Muslim community...

That bit shows that I am indeed singling out the few. And previous statements that it's only Islam and corrupted or pushy Muslims I criticise back that up, as does the fact I'm dismissed whenever I bring up inconvenient truths on certain issues. Usually if someone's way off the target they're ignored and when they're directly above they take the heaviest flak.

(Though being on the receiving end of sharp criticism, hostility and sometimes even vitriol can do the world of good for your debating skills, sharpening you up and allowing you to handle a lot more when the going gets rough. And sometimes I even miss it when it's not there.)

...right wing fake...

I'm certainly no leftist in disguise! And if I supported the BNP it would hardly put me on any other side.

Last edited:
I'm certainly no leftist in disguise! And if I supported the BNP it would hardly put me on any other side.

You DO support the BNP. You have not denied it despite my past accusations.
That makes you another addition to the right wind bigoted xenephobic wing. Do you know, that you actually have more in common with Abu Hamza than you actually do British folk?

Go back to Iran.

Blah blah blah.

You can't even spell 'right wing xenophobic' correctly, yet I'm meant to take that to the solar plexus am I?

And don't just take my word for it that the Israeli leader is on to something, in regards to our Establishment, for example: BBC favours Muslims, complain Hindus and Sikhs - Telegraph

Are the Hindus and Sikhs xenophobes as well, or are they just racist like the police?!

And as for the BNP, though they have come on a bit, there's still the louts, the 'seam of holocaust denial' cobblers and suchlike which would prevent most people from getting behind them without doubts. Pity, because UKIP blew it in terms of being a respectable genuine opposition party to keep the mainstreamers in check. (They've got all those MEPs but what have they done? Just rode the gravy train and be arrested for fraud, that's what.)

But still, you don't wait for my denials or otherwise to make up your pre-arranged little mind:

Go back to Iran.

What on Earth does that mean?

Last edited:
Blah blah blah.

You can't even spell 'right wing xenophobic' correctly, yet I'm meant to take that to the solar plexus am I?

And don't just take my word for it that the Israeli leader is on to something, in regards to our Establishment, for example: BBC favours Muslims, complain Hindus and Sikhs - Telegraph

In Britain, only a small number of anti-Semitic attacks happen by Muslims actually. Basically, your wrong.

Are the Hindus and Sikhs xenophobes as well, or are they just racist like the police?!

The police are racist? :confused:

But still, you don't need my denials or otherwise to make up your pre-arranged little mind:

Your Islamophobic like the BNP, you spread disinformation like the BNP, your hatred is fuelled by your own lies...it sounds like a match made in heaven.

What on Earth does that mean?

You are very unBritish, hence are in no position to advocate its "well being" from "Islamists". It's not British to discriminate, its not British to hate, its not British to attack a religious minority. Being British means being modern, democratic, free and fair. Your opinions are contrary to these values.
You share far more in common with the very people you seek to undermine, for example, the Ayatollah's of Iran. ;)
So your more than welcome to return to your political homeland of xenophobia and hatred of religious minorities.

Last edited:
Another day, another divisive ego-trip for the more lunatic and imposing adherants of the Religion of Peace.

This isn't the first time that some Muslims have torn their vocal chords in indignant rage at the BBC show:>>>

Muslim conspiracy threats are as strong as the leaders and the Media need them to be to make headlines, draw in more adds, and look strong and capable.

What the Muslims are actually doing doesn't sell newspapers or present the kinds of threats Hawk politicians thrive on.

ricksfolly

* All those highlighted just recently! Boy, these people get busy!

And what's more, if Muslims don't want you to see a Koran slammed on a table, it would be nice to give them heart attacks over the broadcast of this expose of Middle Eastern Islamic 'culture':

[/QUOTE]

In Britain, only a small number of anti-Semitic attacks happen by Muslims actually.

What that had to do with the article I linked-to is anyone's guess. And besides, that claim sounds like a water-treading exercise because usually we're told no official record is kept of the type of people actually doing the attacking.

But, however, there are clues as to who would be responsible for recent increases in attacks: UK anti-semitism 'surge' since Gaza attack - Crime, UK - The Independent

Rise in antisemitic attacks 'the worst recorded in Britain in decades' | World news | The Observer

The police are racist?

On this very thread (if only you'd take it all in before whining) I posted an article on how the police are scared of tackling Muslim rape gangs properly for fear of being called racist. And that's not the only area:

Immigrants escape deportation as police fear being called racist | Mail Online

Your Islamophobic like the BNP, you spread disinformation like the BNP, your hatred is fuelled by your own lies...it sounds like a match made in heaven.

I get that sort of thing when some people run out of arguments and resort to hyperbole and bluster.

...And it's also not British to take fools gladly. Dunno about you, but if the Reids and the Hamzas and the Chouderays, plus all the other little dictators demanding their special priviledges and legal things were kicked out or ignored then there would be more peace and understanding with the decent people remaining.

And no amount of deliberately confusing the exposure of hatred for promoting it will change that.

If being anti-Islamic extremist is 'Islamophobia' and 'hate' then I guess that ends a rational and free debate searching for truth right here.

If anyone's free to leave then I elect you.

Last edited:
What that had to do with the article I linked-to is anyone's guess. And besides, that claim sounds like a water-treading exercise because usually we're told no official record is kept of the type of people actually doing the attacking.

It was to do with our discussion.

Wikipedia happens to be a bit more reliable than your sources, and you may check it for yourself. Type anti-semetism and go down to the United Kingdom subheading.

On this very thread (if only you'd take it all in before whining) I posted an article on how the police are scared of tackling Muslim rape gangs properly for fear of being called racist. And that's not the only area:

Immigrants escape deportation as police fear being called racist | Mail Online

Then those police are morons.
But that situation will promptly be sorted, they are sticking up camera's in muslim neighbourhoods, probably another thing you support.

PS: Please stop posting like your some Daily Mail tabloid.

I get that sort of thing when some people run out of arguments and resort to hyperbole and bluster.

Do you believe Islam is an evil religion, yes or no?

...And it's also not British to take fools gladly. Dunno about you, but if the Reids and the Hamzas and the Chouderays, plus all the other little dictators demanding their special priviledges and legal things were kicked out or ignored then there would be more peace and understanding with the decent people remaining.

You heard what i said, you do not purport British values.

If anyone's free to leave then I elect you.

If anyone's free to leave how about no.

Last edited:

There is no clue in these articles about who is responsible. However you clearly were suggesting it was Muslims. Given that there was no clue, that is the not so subtle way in which your prejudice against Muslims shows.

Had you bothered to read the reports on antisemitism as I did this evening, you would have found that the CST had managed in some incidents to find the race of who was responsible. The vast majority were white, next came black and I think in the report I read one looked like he might be an Arab. (There could have been an asian as well, not certain).

Last edited:
Wikipedia? That's not the Wikipedia? The self-same Wiki which is slammed by the likes of our friend Pete EU for being innacurate and open to abuse and unofficial amendment? The Wikipedia which is therefore unreliable, but magically isn't when the oppertunity arises to quote it against me?

That's the one!

I took a look at the article but found no United Kingdom subsection. But I did notice......

Tesco Ireland, the country's largest supermarket, had to apologise for allowing the Protocols of the Elders of Zion to be sold through its website. Sheikh Dr Shaheed Satardien, head of the Muslim Council of Ireland, said this was effectively "polluting the minds of impressionable young [Islamic] people with hate and anger towards the Jewish community"

France's Jewish community is much more integrated than its 5 to 6 million Muslims, she (Simone Veil) noted, claiming Muslim youth are moved by a militant and anti-Jewish hierarchy.

In 2010, the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation after one year of research, revealed that anti-semitism was common among Norwegian muslims. Teachers at schools with large shares of muslims revealed that muslim students often "praise or admire Adolf Hitler for his killing of Jews", that "Jew-hate is legitimate within vast groups of muslim students" and that "muslims laugh or command [teachers] to stop when trying to educate about the Holocaust".

In 2001, Arab Radio and Television of Saudi Arabia produced a 30-part television miniseries entitled "Horseman Without a Horse", a dramatization of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

One Saudi Arabian government newspaper suggested that hatred of all Jews is justifiable.

On May 5, 2001, after Shimon Peres visited Egypt, the Egyptian al-Akhbar internet paper stated that: "lies and deceit are not foreign to Jews[...]. For this reason, Allah changed their shape and made them into monkeys and pigs."

The page also details what happens to Jews under more brutal Islamic regimes. So there's plenty of scope for the rise in antisemitism, which reports confirm have Muslim thugs at the head.

Antisemitism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the police are institutionally racist then certain sections of Muslim communities across the world are institutionally Judeo-phobic. And to think some people call me Islamophobic for pointing such things out!

"Record rise" in anti-Semitic attacks in UK -- guess why? - Jihad Watch

Hmmm... The Muslim Council of Britain's disgusting decision to boycott Holocaust Memorial Day | The Spectator

Yusuf Islam & The Muslim Council of Britain's terrorism ties - Muslim Aid 'charity' funds Al Qaeda & sent Mujahideen to Bosnia - Militant Islam Monitor - Militant Islam Monitor

Given that there was no clue, that is the not so subtle way in which your prejudice against Muslims shows.

Well, which other hardcore extremist louts were going to be behind the rise, coming at the same time as wars between Israel and Islamic states and praising Hamas? And what's more, your confessed insubstantial ethnic profiling by CST may give a misleading picture of the proportions of those involved - especially in a climate where even the police are ordered not to stop-search all that many Muslims at airports and on the streets in case that's 'discrimination'.

And anyway, I never claimed Muslims were responsible for all of it, though during the Gaza riots in places like London, it also wasn't unknown for left wing thugs to spout their own hate and even attack Jews around. All I said was, as the newspapers conveyed too, that Islamic extremists picked up the ball and ran with it, helping the rise from 209 to over 600.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Britain: Anti-Semitic Attacks Double in 2009

Anti-Semitic attacks rising, UK watchdog reports - CNN.com

Funny that these attacks can starburst in areas with dense populations of both Jews and Muslims: Study cites dramatic rise in anti-Semitic attacks in Europe - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...r-sharp-rise-in-anti-Semitic-hate-crimes.html

And if anything, it's your friends on the Left to watch out for these days. Rabid antisemitism, dressed up as intellectualism, is shared by both parties, hence the fact it's YOUR lot who don't encompass Tolerance, etc.!

What is left anti-semitism? | Workers' Liberty - See? there's a WORLD of difference between good, contructive anti-Semitism and plain Jew hating! (Though they make no such distinction when accusing others of it.)

The Gaza war and "left-wing" anti-semitism: an open letter to the editor of the Guardian | Workers' Liberty

The new anti-Semitism: How the Left reversed history to bring Judaism under attack | Mail Online

Left-wing anti-Semitism isn't news – Telegraph Blogs

Baader Meinhof: more on left wing anti-Semitism – Prospect Magazine « Prospect Magazine

IMG_7966.JPG

And it's not just in England either: Islam and antisemitism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gets worse worldwide: Muslims Fuel Rise In Anti-Semitic Incidents - HUMAN EVENTS

------------------------------

Anti-Semitism: On the rise again, but it’s Israel’s fault « Yourish.com

Some have had enough: Right Truth: SPARKS FLY BETWEEN JEWS AND MUSLIMS IN TORONTO - JDL Stages Demonstration at Arab Federation Building

Talk about Mr. 'I shall stand with the Muslims' being one-sided: As human rights abuses rise in Muslim countries, Obama abandons support for reform initiatives - Jihad Watch

'Course, though, it's still other peoples' fault for being so racist as to blow the whistle: BRIEFING: Concerns regarding demonisation of Islam and Muslims by Community Security Trust publications

Last edited:
Muslims should.... must be kicked out of Europe. Especially the UK. There will be nothing but problems until that happens.

Back
Top Bottom