• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Overbearing Islamo-nutcakes howl in fury over BBC's 'Koran-slamming' gay!

Do you believe Islam is an evil religion, yes or no?

Yes. But in terms of the word being loaded with senses of being irrational, that doesn't make me Islamopobic - merely accurate.

But on the other side of the coin, as I've said countless times before, my 'beef' isn't with peaceful, law-abiding, integrated Muslims who just live their lives and keep themselves to themselves. It's with the ideology itself and the mad people choosing to still live by its every tenet, however wicked and however ignored by decent and upstanding people luckless enough to have been born within Islam's remit.

You heard what i said, you do not purport British values.

I'm starting to detect a teensy-weensy bit of negativity creeping into the proceedings at this point, negativity which doesn't become you it has to be said.

Though because we can infer from our little exchange that wanting to see people like Hamza remain at liberty equates to a British sense of tolerance, we may want to question just whose values are less British!!

Last edited:
Muslims should.... must be kicked out of Europe. Especially the UK. There will be nothing but problems until that happens.

And you have the nerve to put the statue of liberty in your sig. If you claim to be American, then hold her values dear. You are suggesting a nation violates the basic rights of a group of people. The irony is overwhelming.

Well, which other hardcore extremist louts were going to be behind the rise, coming at the same time as wars between Israel and Islamic states and praising Hamas?

Probably the same kind of people who are involved in the increased violence towards gays because of things like civil partnership and now marriage and the kind of people who attack Muslims whenever there is a terrorist attack done by Muslims extremists.

CST believes people carry this hatred and then it erupts when there is an incident.

Are we by your deductions to blame the Jews of Britain for the attacks on Muslims? You need to have consistency in your thinking unless it is based simply an underlying desire to demonise.

And what's more, your confessed insubstantial ethnic profiling by CST may give a misleading picture of the proportions of those involved

Of course but it may also be reality. I gave you what was known, you give your imagination. You use the situation to blame one group without evidence,

- especially in a climate where even the police are ordered not to stop-search all that many Muslims at airports and on the streets in case that's 'discrimination'.
Muslims should be subject to the same security checks as the rest of the community.

This is how Blacks in Brixton reacted to the police using discrimination to stop and search them in the early 80's.

YouTube - ‪Brixton Riot 1981‬‎

I was working in Brixton at the time. We, the UK, responded by looking at where we were acting in a racist way and introducing things to stop this the racism and it's consequences - which it did.

Last edited:
Muslims should.... must be kicked out of Europe. Especially the UK. There will be nothing but problems until that happens.

The problem is over-reactive macho Englishmen men, and over ambitious media, who over exaggerate the threat, The same way Bush add Blair did in Iraq, but you're right about deporting the Muslims. Out of sight, out of mind.

ricksfolly

Yes. But in terms of the word being loaded with senses of being irrational, that doesn't make me Islamopobic - merely accurate.

But on the other side of the coin, as I've said countless times before, my 'beef' isn't with peaceful, law-abiding, integrated Muslims who just live their lives and keep themselves to themselves. It's with the ideology itself and the mad people choosing to still live by its every tenet, however wicked and however ignored by decent and upstanding people luckless enough to have been born within Islam's remit.

That's your opinion; if you are OK with integrated ones i wont pick at this topic much longer. We need to start at the grassroots level and stick all the red tape we can on immigration rather than violating the basic rights of our citizens, like mass deportation or something.

I'm starting to detect a teensy-weensy bit of negativity creeping into the proceedings at this point, negativity which doesn't become you it has to be said.

Though because we can infer from our little exchange that wanting to see people like Hamza remain at liberty equates to a British sense of tolerance, we may want to question just whose values are less British!!

Abu Hamza is a terrorist, he is an exception. Just as long as they dont stick him in a SCOTTISH PRISON Im happy.

That's your opinion; if you are OK with integrated ones i wont pick at this topic much longer.

Lovely. I thought it was a pity that we squabbled.

I've never been the kind of man to advocate things like kicking out all Muslims for the behaviour of many of them. Just that my firm opinion is those Muslims who are terrorists, extremists or merely insufferable little fusspots take too much cue from their scripture.

It's those people I find fair game, much in the same way as I despise violent football hooligans, or the old left wing anarchists who used to start fires and shout 'smash the state' during riots.

Some idiots make some comments of hatred and insult, and then other idiots take it serious, bombing some places !

why do you need to insult others' religion ? A simple question.

When you have studied Islam, get back to me. I cannot believe that anyone would make such an ignorant comment.
...And by all means, let us not ignore what our eyes and ears tell us. THIS IS A GLOBAL PROBLEM. Wherever there are muslims, there are muslim rape-gangs, agitators for sharia, muslims calling for the destruction of our governments and replaced with THEIR LAW, honour killings, (in Austria a muslim buried his daughter alive because he suspected, after fingering her, that her hymen was not intact. Is it normal for a father to finger his child? You know that answer. But fathers do it all the time in islam. Did any of these sickos ever stop and think that perhaps it was their vigorous fingering of them that caused their hymen to tear? Then there is FGM. Would you want to endure that, or your daughter? Or ANY WOMAN FOR THAT MATTER? Oh, I forgot. You could well BE a muslim and hence, think this is normative.
This isn't an English problem nor a European problem, THIS IS A GLOBAL PROBLEM. You don't hear these things about any other adherants of a religion en masse.
And do let's not forget the islamic countries which are under sharia law. Women are stoned to death FOR BEING RAPED among a kazillion other things...
In my country, honour killings have become an epidemic.
If it were only a handful of people I could see your point, but having studied islam and having a firm grasp on their desire to dominate the world, duty-bound to lie for it's exansionionism and seeing it happening before my eyes, I am unable to bury my head in the sand.
Ignoring reality will not make it go away.
WAKE UP.
If you require links to prove my point, say the word. I am an American and things are getting worse and worse here every day. You may not realise it, but if America goes down, the rest of the world will do likewise. That is a fact.

Back
Top Bottom