• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Over one hundred meetings from seventeen different people in the trump orbit before the election.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Over one hundred meetings from seventeen different people in the trump orbit before the election.

I understand they were all about adoption. What about the five meetings trump had with putin that only he and putin know what was said because the interpreter's notes were taken by trump.

The actions of an innocent man?

I understand they were all about adoption. What about the five meetings trump had with putin that only he and putin know what was said because the interpreter's notes were taken by trump.

The story is 100 contacts not meetings, a big difference that you should have noticed, and you could have provided a link.

QUALITY!

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...over-100-contacts-with-russians-before-taking

Semantics. I don't provide links to people who deny the truth, it's a waste of my energy. If you don't believe what I post, look it up yourself.

Does not care about correct usage of english, does not care to be helpful....good to know.

Meetings? What kind of meetings? Were they actual "meetings"...with a written agenda? Were they friendly get-togethers over coffee? Were they chance meetings in public where they said hello, how are you? Were they schmoozing meetings at public social functions?

btw, those "five meetings" were not "before the election". They were meetings between the the leaders of two major countries. Trump's staff knows what they talked about, but you don't because it's none of your business.

You love your spin, speculation...innuendo...and hyperbole, not to mention a few outright lies, don't you? I bet you can't walk past the tabloids in the supermarket without stopping and flipping through a few, can you?

Meetings? What kind of meetings? Were they actual "meetings"...with a written agenda? Were they friendly get-togethers over coffee? Were they chance meetings in public where they said hello, how are you? Were they schmoozing meetings at public social functions?

btw, those "five meetings" were not "before the election". They were meetings between the the leaders of two major countries. Trump's staff knows what they talked about, but you don't because it's none of your business.

You love your spin, speculation...innuendo...and hyperbole, not to mention a few outright lies, don't you? I bet you can't walk past the tabloids in the supermarket without stopping and flipping through a few, can you?

As I said before, semantics, meetings, contacts, elbow rubbings, information exchanges, call them what you wish. Secondly, I didn't say the meetings with putin and trump were before the election, I just asked about them in general, you added the rest. Sorry, I don't read tabloids like the one that was constantly demonizing clinton while burying negative stories about trump. Those tabloids?

As I said before, semantics, meetings, contacts, elbow rubbings, information exchanges, call them what you wish. Secondly, I didn't say the meetings with putin and trump were before the election, I just asked about them in general, you added the rest. Sorry, I don't read tabloids like the one that was constantly demonizing clinton while burying negative stories about trump. Those tabloids?

No, you read the tabloids that have presented 90+% negative coverage of Trump and anyone related to him...even if they are NOT related to him...for almost 4 years. The tabloids that are better known as "the Mainstream Media".

No, you read the tabloids that have presented 90+% negative coverage of Trump and anyone related to him...even if they are NOT related to him...for almost 4 years. The tabloids that are better known as "the Mainstream Media".

Fox claims to be the number one show on cable ahead of MSNBC and CNN. That explains to me why the base of the GOP still supports trump. They get their news from fox, mainstream media.

But if it makes you feel better, you can insist I read the tabloids. I will dismiss it with most everything else you say.

The Russians just brought coffee a few times. Trump hardly knew them.

Fox claims to be the number one show on cable ahead of MSNBC and CNN. That explains to me why the base of the GOP still supports trump. They get their news from fox, mainstream media.

But if it makes you feel better, you can insist I read the tabloids. I will dismiss it with most everything else you say.

Ummm...Fox is part of the mainstream media. They echo the same tabloid nonsense the others have. So, it won't do you any good to throw that junk in my face.

Anyway, you can dismiss your tabloid addiction all you want. Your posts expose the sordid reality.

Ummm...Fox is part of the mainstream media. They echo the same tabloid nonsense the others have. So, it won't do you any good to throw that junk in my face.

Anyway, you can dismiss your tabloid addiction all you want. Your posts expose the sordid reality.

Like most conservatives on here, you add nothing and criticize everything. Good day to you.

Back
Top Bottom