• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Over and over where Democrats rule cities, violence breaks out .... WHY???

Condemning Democrats for conditions in inner cities is racist because it absolves white folks of responsibility for the environment that their policies have created and serves only to divide us, not solve problems. Those who push this narrative have no viable solutions to share, just hatred. It's so sad to see.
Mayor Dinkins left office and Rudy Giuliani fixed NYC. Mike Bloomberg to his credit maintained and expanded those improvements. For 20 years NYC was a city to be proud of. In less than 6 months DeBlasio restored NYC to to the days of Dinkins. It may be to far gone for anyone to bring back; certainly beyond DeBlasio's skill set. To think this guy thought he could be president.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I don't either which is irrelevant.

Do YOU think that having a President that daily promotes divisiveness in this country does not provide the fuel that feeds racial fire. I would point out to you that Trump and Kushner's exploitation of emotionally challenged Kanye West does not go unnoticed just as a rather tame example of what Trump has done really since the 1990's.

The arch promoters of divisiveness in the US are BLM. Fawned upon by Biden and his handlers who hope that this 'racial fire' will win them the election.

I thought of giving you a like for not writing 'ya' - but then common sense reasserted its influence.

The arch promoters of divisiveness in the US are BLM. Fawned upon by Biden and his handlers who hope that this 'racial fire' will win them the election.

I thought of giving you a like for not writing 'ya' - but then common sense reasserted its influence.

Thats rich. "You guys just stand like good boys while we shoot you in the back just like it was 1850 all over again. How dare you do otherwise."

And based on what we have actually seen, its just as likely that the burning and rioting is being fomented by white men wearing 21st Century black face.

Actually, demanding that white folks face their racism is the only way to bring us together. It is white folks resistance to it that is causing divisiveness.

Mayor Dinkins left office and Rudy Giuliani fixed NYC. Mike Bloomberg to his credit maintained and expanded those improvements. For 20 years NYC was a city to be proud of. In less than 6 months DeBlasio restored NYC to to the days of Dinkins. It may be to far gone for anyone to bring back; certainly beyond DeBlasio's skill set. To think this guy thought he could be president.

Who can forget the police beating that Black guy in custody while chanting, "It's Giuliani time." It's like saying Pinochet fixed Chile.

Who can forget the police beating that Black guy in custody while chanting, "It's Giuliani time." It's like saying Pinochet fixed Chile.
You should take a walking tour of NYC, maybe a nice evening stroll. You could do that relatively safely not that long ago.

You should take a walking tour of NYC, maybe a nice evening stroll. You could do that relatively safely not that long ago.

You can now if you know what you are doing and are not CHICKEN ****.

Actually, demanding that white folks face their racism is the only way to bring us together. It is white folks resistance to it that is causing divisiveness.

In reply to you and Jnug: complete nonsense. The pair of you are now beyond desperate.

Back
Top Bottom